Risou No Musuko Hidarime tantei eye+ special Before the Drama Tantei Gakuen Unfair Holyland Liar Game Maou(mystery) Otomen these dramas i havent watched, which one of all those is the best one?:D And thank uu :D <3
Mhm hard to say xD Ok then I would say the best one are Risou no Musuko,Luar Game ,Maou and Hidarime ...lol still many but they are all my favorites....:p
Mirichan wrote: Mhm hard to say xD
Ok then I would say the best one are Risou no Musuko,Luar Game ,Maou and Hidarime ...lol still many but they are all my favorites....:p

haha okey anyways thank u! :D
salwa93 wrote: haha okey anyways thank u! :D

No problem :) Just adk me when you need any help ^^
I haven't posted in here yet...haha

I originally saw the Gokusen anime like 5 or 6? years ago and saw the original drama a couple of months ago. And then I also watched the second season and liked it even better! Maybe because I liked more people in the cast? Haha. I do plan on watching the 3rd season, it's in my next line up actually (: I like some of the actors in it (Miura Haruma) so I'm looking forward to watching it :D
Crazy4You wrote: I haven't posted in here yet...haha

I originally saw the Gokusen anime like 5 or 6? years ago and saw the original drama a couple of months ago. And then I also watched the second season and liked it even better! Maybe because I liked more people in the cast? Haha. I do plan on watching the 3rd season, it's in my next line up actually (: I like some of the actors in it (Miura Haruma) so I'm looking forward to watching it :D

Haaaaa you mentioned HIM :D For sure I liked him too~>3
Lol just wanted to go but now...
Hehe at first to you too thank you for posting in this thread here~
I loved all three seasons+ movie...the anime was really funny but I prefer the Drama xD
I can't remember all of the character names..it's been a while since I watched the first two seasons. But I loved Koike Teppei's character in season 2. I might re-watch them so I can remember who's who. There were other favorites that I had. :)
Mirichan wrote: Haaaaa you mentioned HIM :D For sure I liked him too~>3
Lol just wanted to go but now...
Hehe at first to you too thank you for posting in this thread here~
I loved all three seasons+ movie...the anime was really funny but I prefer the Drama xD

Hahaha I knew you'd comment on that :p But actually no I really do like Miura Haruma (: Bloody Monday made me a fan! Haha.

And haha yepp (:

I do plan on watching the movie, too! I don't remember much about the anime because it was so long ago when I watched it haha, but it does go along with the first season well..I think? Haha
Sleepninja wrote: I can't remember all of the character names..it's been a while since I watched the first two seasons. But I loved Koike Teppei's character in season 2. I might re-watch them so I can remember who's who. There were other favorites that I had. :)

I loved Kuma :p Haha. There were a lot of characters I just loved in both series that I watched
Sleepninja wrote: I can't remember all of the character names..it's been a while since I watched the first two seasons. But I loved Koike Teppei's character in season 2. I might re-watch them so I can remember who's who. There were other favorites that I had. :)

Hehe THANKS TO YOU TOO for posting here too:D
Well Gokusen has many eye-candies in it xD You will always find someone you really like in it :)
Btw I really liked Koike Teppei´s character in it too~
*~*
Crazy4You wrote: I loved Kuma :p Haha. There were a lot of characters I just loved in both series that I watched

It even goes much farther then the third season(that´s what I think )Oii KUMA...(On of these tipically hirilous roles in there like Tetsu :p )
Mirichan wrote: It even goes much farther then the third season(that´s what I think )Oii KUMA...(On of these tipically hirilous roles in there like Tetsu :p )

Haha there probably will be! And hahaha yes agreed! I liked Tetsu, too! I forget some of the names already but there were a lot of characters I loved, more so in the second season :D
Crazy4You wrote: Haha there probably will be! And hahaha yes agreed! I liked Tetsu, too! I forget some of the names already but there were a lot of characters I loved, more so in the second season :D

Me too:D The comedy effect was always there~^-^
I'm a new fan of Gokusen (new to MDL as well), and as I was watching Gokusen (ep. 9 i believe) this morning it occurred to me that every time Yankumi goes into battle mode (i.e. letting her hair down and taking off her glasses) she reminds me of a cute superhero wearing a track suit. It reminded me of Clark Kent taking off his glasses as he walks/runs fervently to his destination. And then I imagine her in comic form... like a chibi superhero. I wish I could draw what I'm seeing in my head, but she's so gosh darn cute when she goes from geeky teacher to tough yakuza princess. I imagine drawing her in chibi form in her track suit and both arms in the air declaring (in response to a thug's "who the hell are you!?")--- "I am Kumiko Yamaguchi and I'm a homeroom teacher!" .. as if being a homeroom teacher was her superhero title. I know it's already based on a manga, and I've seen the manga drawings, but I've only seen one "cutesy" drawing of her. Would like to see more if anyone knows where I can see... Anyway, I haven't gotten much sleep the last 24 hours so my mind is thinking these kind of things.
rosefae72 wrote: I'm a new fan of Gokusen (new to MDL as well), and as I was watching Gokusen (ep. 9 i believe) this morning it occurred to me that every time Yankumi goes into battle mode (i.e. letting her hair down and taking off her glasses) she reminds me of a cute superhero wearing a track suit. It reminded me of Clark Kent taking off his glasses as he walks/runs fervently to his destination. And then I imagine her in comic form... like a chibi superhero. I wish I could draw what I'm seeing in my head, but she's so gosh darn cute when she goes from geeky teacher to tough yakuza princess. I imagine drawing her in chibi form in her track suit and both arms in the air declaring (in response to a thug's "who the hell are you!?")--- "I am Kumiko Yamaguchi and I'm a homeroom teacher!" .. as if being a homeroom teacher was her superhero title.

I know it's already based on a manga, and I've seen the manga drawings, but I've only seen one "cutesy" drawing of her. Would like to see more if anyone knows where I can see...

Anyway, I haven't gotten much sleep the last 24 hours so my mind is thinking these kind of things.

At first welcome to this thread:) Gosh it has been dead for so long and you made it live again!! I am greateful about that(:
I watched Gokusen about 3 years ago.It was he beginning of my Drama-addiction. That habit of throwing her glasses away,letting her hair down...It was *damn*cute and funny at the same time.That thing with the superhero is really fitting. In truth I don´t like her "Manga form" that much. Not cute at all*~*
Though I am really bad at drawing therfore I am not at help...SORRY >_<