goldenseal50 wrote: I think I might be prejudice, it seems so much like an anime, this is why I didn't like Hana Yori Dango

Lol at first I thought I missed something:D Bloody Monday and ANIME??!
That´s one of the reasons I loved the Drama but I don´t think it´s similiar much to the Anime^^
Mirichan wrote: Lol at first I thought I missed something:D Bloody Monday and ANIME??!
That´s one of the reasons I loved the Drama but I don´t think it´s similiar much to the Anime^^

I meant the japanese style of filming is like anime :D

I finished season one, that was some ride. I was confused the whole time. lol

I loved the first episode of season 2 but I have a feeling things are going to get twisted and complicated again so I am gonna take a little break.
goldenseal50 wrote: I meant the japanese style of filming is like anime :D

I finished season one, that was some ride. I was confused the whole time. lol

I loved the first episode of season 2 but I have a feeling things are going to get twisted and complicated again so I am gonna take a little break.

Hahahah they are!I was like WHAT?! And I finally began to few more mysterys of season 1:D
I watched the first episode and somehow I don't feel like continuing at all. I liked Haruma in other movies and dramas but here I just could not stand his character, also a lot of scenes were TOO MUCH unrealistic and overall it was kind of boring. Maybe I'm just stupid for police themes.. but this one was disappointing :-[ Dunno.. should I give it another try?
(okay, I hope you won't murder me for saying something not so positive)
Moniisek wrote: I watched the first episode and somehow I don't feel like continuing at all. I liked Haruma in other movies and dramas but here I just could not stand his character, also a lot of scenes were TOO MUCH unrealistic and overall it was kind of boring. Maybe I'm just stupid for police themes.. but this one was disappointing :-[ Dunno.. should I give it another try?
(okay, I hope you won't murder me for saying something not so positive)

Lol .
NO I decided to not murder you for this here :D
Everyone has different taste....though at this point here I REALLY WOULD RECOMMEND YOU to stay on it...
let´s say....maybe until episode 3~?
It´s just a offer....I don´t want to force you to anything though I can´t understand how someone could find it boring :p
Hahaha I fell in love with Miura in it -.-
I am sure that when you may give it a second chance...you will like it a lot more too.
MAybe you shouldn´t think: This and that is so unrealistic. Okay sometimes you can´t help. But I promise you....the whole plot and especially the actors will get you so much you can´t stop at some point >_< *talking about her first night she didn´t sleep at all for the first time*
Haha I hope you forgive me for my long answer ^____^
Oh, please, I'm freakin' happy when somebody replies me AND doesn't wanna kill me as a bonus :D
I loved Haruma before this so I was annoyed that he didn't mind the horny "teacher" I just wanted to jump into the screen and shout: "Are you f*ing kidding me?! She's SO OBVIOUS! Also, why does almost every school in a drama has to have some horny/perverted/looney "teacher" ??!"
Moniisek wrote: Oh, please, I'm freakin' happy when somebody replies me AND doesn't wanna kill me as a bonus :D
I loved Haruma before this so I was annoyed that he didn't mind the horny "teacher" I just wanted to jump into the screen and shout: "Are you f*ing kidding me?! She's SO OBVIOUS! Also, why does almost every school in a drama has to have some horny/perverted/looney "teacher" ??!"

Ahahaha so that´s what disturbed you so much :D
I can understand your feelings...I have had feelings like that too..
But you can´t expect him to be different...he is a boy after all...and okay he may have behaved horny a little
but that´s natural when she is showing SO much after all :D
As you can see...it was different anyway, when he saw her real personality.
And he won´t change that. I don´t know any episode or moment in the DRama besides from episode 1 where he behaves like that.
Because me as a huge Miura-Fan couldn´t endure to see him like that :p
I can understand you though, I am annoyed by that fact very often too -.-
Oh and I am relieved you don´t mind :P
Not sure if I posted here previously, this drama is a good change because it is fast paced and action packed. However, it is full of flaws in the plot. It is quite poorly written and relies on the action to distract the viewers from the discrepancies in the plot. Characters werent really likable and didnt demonstrate any personal growth at the end of the series either.
bannie wrote: Not sure if I posted here previously, this drama is a good change because it is fast paced and action packed.
However, it is full of flaws in the plot. It is quite poorly written and relies on the action to distract the viewers from the discrepancies in the plot.

Characters werent really likable and didnt demonstrate any personal growth at the end of the series either.

Can I ask if you watched both series? :)
Mirichan wrote: Ahahaha so that´s what disturbed you so much :D
I can understand your feelings...I have had feelings like that too..
But you can´t expect him to be different...he is a boy after all...and okay he may have behaved horny a little
but that´s natural when she is showing SO much after all :D
As you can see...it was different anyway, when he saw her real personality.
And he won´t change that. I don´t know any episode or moment in the DRama besides from episode 1 where he behaves like that.
Because me as a huge Miura-Fan couldn´t endure to see him like that :p
I can understand you though, I am annoyed by that fact very often too -.-
Oh and I am relieved you don´t mind :P

Well, I'm glad you get my point :D I'm just generally puzzled when teacher/student flirt scenes appear in a drama because they're so weird and common (btw Haruma played in such a drama where that was basically, the main storyline) I wonder if that happens only in Japan or if I'm just blind and something like that happens at my school as well..? Well, if we had good-looking teachers, but they're all married and more than half of them is over 40 :-/ (okay, OFF-topic)
Anyways, I also didn't get the thing with security cameras at the mall. How the heck did he got the videos to be displayed on some random notebook? Don't tell me that they were online somehow or was it some mysterious bluetooth connection, or I don't know...
also, maybe I forgot, but who filmed the people dying in the Russian church? Wasn't the cameraman supposed to be dying as well? Shaking and screaming? If he was immune (I mean, the camera wasn't shaking or anything), then how did the police obtain the video? I'd just track down the person who gave it to them.
Moniisek wrote: Well, I'm glad you get my point . I'm just generally puzzled when teacher/student flirt scenes appear in a drama because they're so weird and common (btw Haruma played in such a drama where that was basically, the main storyline) I wonder if that happens only in Japan or if I'm just blind and something like that happens at my school as well..? Well, if we had good-looking teachers, but they're all married and more than half of them is over 40 :-/ (okay, OFF-topic)
Anyways, I also didn't get the thing with security cameras at the mall. How the heck did he got the videos to be displayed on some random notebook? Don't tell me that they were online somehow or was it some mysterious bluetooth connection, or I don't know...
also, maybe I forgot, but who filmed the people dying in the Russian church? Wasn't the cameraman supposed to be dying as well? Shaking and screaming? If he was immune (I mean, the camera wasn't shaking or anything), then how did the police obtain the video? I'd just track down the person who gave it to them.

Gahaha all of my teachers are like that too :D
And I am happy about that because I would get distracted too much anyway :P
Well like you said...off topic xD
That with the mall.....hackers are some people which we probably won´t never understand 100% :p
I don´t know if you have sme skills in that area....but I just took it like it was some "online thing" normal people don´t know about.
Just that mysterious things make the whole series so special....And when he can hack other prgrammes and other computer then why not hack a camera in a mall? It must have some controle point too..There wouldn´t be any camera´s when it wasnt like that....´
When you take a close look....you see that the camera IS shaking :D
Well even if he were immune ....he would have been able to get away without involvement of the police.
No one would be so stupid to give it to them....and it didn´t have it...or at least not everyone in the police.That´s why Falcon, and the whole team were so shocked when they saw the video for the first time after FAlcon hacked it and showed it to them -.- Oh and it will be cleared more in the following episodes :D Then you will realize some truths as well. Truths which you never thought about before....T^T
Btw were you scarred by that clown too? O.o
I was deliberately shocked, though I had my guesses about him from the beginning. *scarrrry*
I must say in the progress of the story...In the end I doubted about EVERYONE in the series of crime...at least one time > <
Okay, I'll WATCH IT :D LOL Even if the only reason was to find out what Sato Takeru's role (don't remember the name) is. He looked so suspicious in those twenty seconds of screentime. Oh my poor boy, he's SO underrated!
Hahaha GREAT I managed to convince you~ :D You will be surprised*~* hehehehe * in a real good mood right now* You will give a report later how it was...right~? *hopefully look* :p
Bloody Monday is crazy! I'm only on ep 1 but its fantastic so far. Thank you Mirichan for the rec! Also, Miura Haruma is super hot! ;)
SeRose wrote: Bloody Monday is crazy! I'm only on ep 1 but its fantastic so far. Thank you Mirichan for the rec!

Also, Miura Haruma is super hot! ;)

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Yes...
HE IS HOT :D
And yes I was so crazy to watch both seasons in one night :)
So I know that feeling~~

No problem, it was for myself too...So I could talk to you like that!