Title (English): Tumbling
Tagline: 新体操が、オレ達をオトコにした / Shintaiso ga, oretachi o otoko ni shita
Genre: Sports drama
Episodes: 11
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: April 17, 2010 to June 26, 2010
Theme Song: Manazashi by Honey L Days

[u]Synopsis:

Azuma Wataru, a third-year student at Karasumori High School, is a devil who strikes fear in the hearts of people. One day, Azuma is told by his form teacher that he has to participate in a club activity in order to make up for the lack of second-year students. The short-tempered Azuma cannot last long in whatever he does. At that moment, he learns that Satonaka Mari, the beautiful transfer student in his class, has joined the female rhythmic sports gymnastics club. He joins the male rhythmic sports gymnastics club, a club activity with very few people under the captain, Takenaka Yuta. They are ridiculed by the coach of the female rhythmic sports gymnastics club, and others, and are also hardly allowed to use the gym. However, when a sixth boy joins the club, Yuta decides to take part in a team competition with his long-sought six members ?

CAST:

-Yamamoto Yusuke as Azuma Wataru
-Seto Koji as Takenaka Yuta
-Miura Shohei as Tsukimori Ryosuke
-Daito Shunsuke as Kiyama Ryuichiro
-Nishijima Takahiro as Hino Tetsuya
-Tomiura Satoshi as Tsuchiya Satoshi
-Yanagishita Tomo as Mizusawa Taku
-Kaku Kento as Nippori Keiji
-Tamoto Soran as Kaneko Atsushi
-Okamoto Azusa as Satonaka Mari
-Okamoto Rei as Asakura Aoi
-Isaka Tatsuya as Akabane Reiji
-Nakadoi Hiroki as Tsurumi Akihiko
-Sato Jiro as Tashiro Shigeo
-Kuninaka Ryoko as Ezaki Shoko
-AKIRA as Kashiwagi Yutaka
-Otsuka Nene as Azuma Natsuko
-Ise Mihato as Sasaki Noriko
-Okihara Issei as Konno Toru
-Iriki Mari as Nakao Haruka
-Kawashima Kenta as Shiramine Kazuhiko

Has anyone else seen this or plan on watching it?
guess what?! i already had it on my list LOL..i don't think i'll be watching it though..although now that i remember, i did get good recommendations for this drama
KamZ wrote: guess what?! i already had it on my list LOL..i don't think i'll be watching it though..although now that i remember, i did get good recommendations for this drama

Hahaha nice! I did hear good things about the drama as well, I have it downloaded so I'm going to give it a try haha
i have added it to my PTW list :o
Already watched it and rated it 10:-)
I rated it a 5. I was bored half the time...
its about pretty boys and dancing.. :)
This drama is really great!

You all should definitly watch it.
Its not just about boys and dancing! Its much much more....

Go watch it!
chibiladychoi wrote: its about pretty boys and dancing.. :)

Jajaja...:)
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...:)

You Jajajaja-spammer!
akai-kitsune wrote: You Jajajaja-spammer!

Well, for me, the drama is not something marvelous. To be honest, if someone asked me whether they should watch it, I would say at their own risk. Since everyone has different tastes. But I wouldn't flat out recommend it because I didn't like it.

So, I found the comment ^ s/he made hilarious...^_^ <-- that better? :p
Lis, of course everybody has diffrent taste. I myself really liked it.
I loved it. It's one of my favorites and I can't really say why I liked it so much.. I couldn't stop watching. :D
Surprisingly, I loved it too. At first I thought I couldn't care less about such a story, but I soon got entangled in their friendship and spent the rest of my watching with a huge grin on my face. :)
I also found out that the posters can be big deterrents, at times. If I had chosen only based upon this one, with those ridiculous outfits, I'd never have given it a chance, which I'm glad wasn't the case.
I loved it. At first I only started watching because of the cast but soon found myself loving the story and the unique characters. I thought it was very well acted as well.