bannie wrote: Dont have to be so touchy
Its just another part of him.

But he has pectus excavatum.

Never noticed it till I read it on wikipedia.
And I started noticing it everywhere, especially Crows Zero.

I'm not being touchy or anything don't worry about it :)

I knew about his pectus excavatum ever since i first saw him in Hana Kimi so this isn't a new thing for me and frankly, i don't care :D
seriously?...you guys are going to make me goggle pectus excavatum?....
I seriously can't wait for other episodes. This drama has really good and interesting plot so I can't wait how it will go from now :) In my opinion the actors are really good especially the lead ones :)
Just watched the first episode. Very interesting. Cant say I am a big fan of either leads, but who knows with time!
goldenseal50 wrote: I love, love, love this, so far :)

Nothing to add ^^
oh~ actually, I will :p I hope this will bring to life all the expectation it gave me after the 1st episode ^^
And that my love for Shun Oguri is bigger than ever~
just finished episode 2...I sure wish the japanese put out two a week instead of one :D..still loving it.
goldenseal50 wrote: just finished episode 2...I sure wish the japanese put out two a week instead of one :D..still loving it.

yeah you are right!! Waiting make me going crazy ^^
This drama is so loveable. Ever from the beginning of the first episode, this drama has kept me watching all the way..
The waiting for the new episodes to arrive, It is probably one of the worst waits of this season..
Still Can't get the drama's themesong out of my head.. I just wish it would be officially released as a full song soon..
Oguri Shun really is doing an amazing job in this drama..

Why do the episodes always just have to fly on by the way they do?.. Tohru-kun is so kakkoi <3
I'm loving this drama more and more for each episode I see of it.. Should be impossible to like it as much as I do now..
This drama really has me deep into the trap...

The ending for the 2nd episode was so adorable.. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or just die of happiness..
Wow, This episode was doubtlessly a topscore..

I'm watching it now this is Shun best drama yet hes playing his character with many layers of emotions and not so straight lace like in dramas he's been in before. I love the show as a whole it keeps you guessing i just wish it was longer than 10 episodes.
I agree with you Bunnij; this may be Shun's best acted drama to date. I really like his character a lot, even if he is kind of a jerkface at times. Each episode has kept me on the edge of my seat with how the story will unfold as well as kept me guessing as to the motives of our fake Sawaki.
only watched episode 2 and jesus christ, Shun's acting here is superb and incredibly improved alot!! people should watch this drama!! totally rocks \m/
At the end of 2nd episode his yelling and screaming... priceless...
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
*Rich Man, Poor Woman is a Japanese drama starring Seungri!!!

er... I meant to say Shun Oguri D:

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
i missed tonights epi cuz i was out shopping with friends. actually i got see parts of it cuz the mall had it playing on a big screen. i kept trying to escape my friends to get glimpses of mr hotness aka shun. i'm really bummed to miss it even tho i would probably only understand 10% of it raw. guess i hav to be like everyone else and wait for it to come online.