What are you watching?
I have enjoyed Okitegami thus far. 
And picking up 5 ji kara 9 ji made 
Currently I am watching Okitegami and Siren. I find Okitegami very entertaining, I really like it. Siren is also very promising. It had an excellent pilot, looking forward to following episodes. Other than those, I am planning on checking Samurai Sensei and the Fake Couple. 
samurai sensei is quite funny so i highlyy recommend also watching 5 ji kara 9 ji (very good,huge fan) 
also youth detective and the memorandum kyoko okitegami
if you like crime with a bit of medical there is Mutsu
fake couple is funny enough too- a guy who asks his ex girlfriend to be his fake wife for his dying mother because he's gay...very funny start
I think okitegami is the best drama this season by far. 
5ji kara was very disappointing. the plot just didnt click with me. 
I feel like i am watching everything on this fall. 5-ji kara suprised me in a good way.i didnt think i would like it this much.Also,Fake Couple is super fun and it doesnt resemble anything i have watched before.If you want something soothing,indie-like then i would also recommend Candy House.

Samurai Sensei and Okitegami is also good to pass time
i agree that Okitegami is brilliant and 5-ji..i kind of dropped Samurai Sensei cause i don't like historical dramas in general and it has that feel to it
I'm liking samurai sensei, angel heart and downtown rocket
I really liked Okiegami. I even gave it 9/10. It was such a fun and lighthearted drama with a solid plot and really sweet romance (that no longer exists in this day and age)