After the discussion here I am adding to my PTW...don't know when I'll get to it but I want to keep it on radar.
i'm watching this drama right now...it's SOOOOOO sad
KamZ wrote: i'm watching this drama right now...it's SOOOOOO sad

kekeke!!! You've got a warning:-)
darkangel662008 wrote: kekeke!!! You've got a warning:-)

i love Rikki, Taro, Jiro, Shiro...and everyone else...<3
KamZ wrote: i love Rikki, Taro, Jiro, Shiro...and everyone else...<3

I love them too:-)

What episode are you now?
this is in my top ten list of favourite dramas...I also cried so much and it broke my heart nevertheless I consider it a wonderful story and admired the way it was shot, the location, the acting and most of all the great, great dogs!!!
sunflower63 wrote: this is in my top ten list of favourite dramas...I also cried so much and it broke my heart nevertheless I consider it a wonderful story and admired the way it was shot, the location, the acting and most of all the great, great dogs!!!

me too...actually mostly of Kimmy's drama were on my top 10 list:-)
darkangel662008 wrote: I love them too:-)

What episode are you now?

ep. 9...will try and complete it by tonight...at office right now so can't watch

sunflower63 wrote: this is in my top ten list of favourite dramas...I also cried so much and it broke my heart nevertheless I consider it a wonderful story and admired the way it was shot, the location, the acting and most of all the great, great dogs!!!

they are the main actors imo..and ofcourse Kimmy heeeeh
KamZ wrote: ep. 9...will try and complete it by tonight...at office right now so can't watch

they are the main actors imo..and ofcourse Kimmy heeeeh

what's in the ep.8? Is it the episode where they are going to the expedition again?
darkangel662008 wrote: what's in the ep.8? Is it the episode where they are going to the expedition again?

yeah..and they also add in the "new" rule..if you know what i mean heh
bokami wrote: i rated this 1.5

your too much...hmp!!!kekeke!!!
1.0 100% - 95% Excellent 1.1 – 1.5 94% - 90% Very Good 1.6 – 2.0 89% - 85% Good 3.0 75% Failure
bokami wrote: 1.0 100% - 95% Excellent
1.1 – 1.5 94% - 90% Very Good
1.6 – 2.0 89% - 85% Good
3.0 75% Failure

What the.......your having your own rating system..
KamZ wrote: yeah..and they also add in the "new" rule..if you know what i mean heh

Ah..your in the good part...you will love it for sure:-)