There's My personal Weatherman too ! ! !

Updated the dramas! Wow can't believe how many they added in the meantime haha

Not sure if it matters how many episodes are BL. But I see you added Love ii Shower. All these Kiss x Kiss x Kiss titles also have at least one BL story in them.

Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Dekiai Cinderella (2022) - MyDramaList 

Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Perfect Scandal (2022) - MyDramaList 

Kiss × Kiss × Kiss: Melting Night (2022) - MyDramaList 

* Love the gif by the way (;

Ossan's Love Returns (2024) - MyDramaList 

Movies:

Saitankyori Wa Mawari Kudokute: Rakka Ryūsui (2020) - MyDramaList 

can someone tell me which drama is the gif on the top is from? it looks sexy as heck i wanna watch it lol 

KazShikeru:

can someone tell me which drama is the gif on the top is from? it looks sexy as heck i wanna watch it lol 

Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Love ii Shower (2023)

Wow there are a few i need to check out that i haven't seen!!! :) Thank You for making this!!

There is the recently started Sukiyanen Kedo Dou Yaro ka for 2024! And upcoming (not aired yet) Perfect Propose (starts February 2).

Ceki:

Updated with a new BL drama!

Hello there! 

Would you mind telling me the name of the drama or movie that is at the head of the listing? 🙈🙊 That kiss... Wow... 

Sulee:

Hello there! 

Would you mind telling me the name of the drama or movie that is at the head of the listing? 🙈🙊 That kiss... Wow... 

If you copy / paste the link of the gif into your browser, it will give you the name of the drama: : Kiss x Kiss x Kiss ~ LOVE ii SHOWER ~ Idol Kiss Practice Edition

Chun Mo Rionnag:

If you copy / paste the link of the gif into your browser, it will give you the name of the drama: : Kiss x Kiss x Kiss ~ LOVE ii SHOWER ~ Idol Kiss Practice Edition

Thank you 😻

Please update the list :) 

Wow, this is very detailed list, I'll put in my fav bookmark. Does anyone know about a Japanese serie where the main leads are two BL actors, one is more experienced than the other. The one that is more experienced teach the other.  

Kai gonna bookmark this...

I haven't watched many Japanese BLs yet but I've been meaning to look into them more.

Almajideh:

Wow, this is very detailed list, I'll put in my fav bookmark. Does anyone know about a Japanese serie where the main leads are two BL actors, one is more experienced than the other. The one that is more experienced teach the other.  

This one? https://mydramalist.com/765825-25-ji-akasaka-de

It just finished airing yesterday; all episodes are out now.

There's also another list here that has 2024 BL shows: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/japanese-drama-movies/72909-japanese-gay-bl-dramas-jbl-list

Almajideh:

The one jaxca mentioned is probably the one that fits best. But there's also this shorter one: https://mydramalist.com/759955-bl-drama-no-shuen-ni-narimashita-crank-up-hen