Kisugi:

So bannie, what is your list for this winter?

Very good

Todome no Kiss, Repeat, BG, 99.9 S2

(so good I keep refreshing the subtitles threads to see if they are released. damn)

Good

Mob Psycho

Undecided

Kakegurui

Dropped 

Final Cut 

Thanks for your reply, bannie! Here's my list:

Love
Repeat: good suspense, good acting.
anone: this drama has an atmosphere that I really love (but I can understand that some people don't like those kind of dramas)
Warotenka: the asadora that started last year.  It took me quite some time to get into it but now I really love the characters.

99.9: it's interesting and I love the acting (except Kimura Fumiro, I can't stand her), but it's full of technical terms that are hard to understand.
BG: again, a cast that I like, even if so far the cases are so-so. But it's fun to watch.
Unnatural: the first episode was awful, but the other ones were interesting.
Tonari no kazoku... : only watched the first episode but I really liked it.

Disappointed
Segodon: I guess the story is interesting, but it's hard for me to understand because of their accent. I will watch it till the end anyway, cause I'm a taiga fan. ^^

Dropped
Final Cut

Kisugi:

Thanks for your reply, bannie! Here's my list:

Love
Repeat: good suspense, good acting.
anone: this drama has an atmosphere that I really love (but I can understand that some people don't like those kind of dramas)
Warotenka: the asadora that started last year.  It took me quite some time to get into it but now I really love the characters.

99.9: it's interesting and I love the acting (except Kimura Fumiro, I can't stand her), but it's full of technical terms that are hard to understand.
BG: again, a cast that I like, even if so far the cases are so-so. But it's fun to watch.
Unnatural: the first episode was awful, but the other ones were interesting.
Tonari no kazoku... : only watched the first episode but I really liked it.

Disappointed
Segodon: I guess the story is interesting, but it's hard for me to understand because of their accent. I will watch it till the end anyway, cause I'm a taiga fan. ^^

Dropped
Final Cut

Lol. Hilarious that you also dropped Final Cut! I found it awfully stale, slow, pointless, mindless, and boring. :(

And also that you dislike Fumino Kimura. Me too lol. I am a little disappointed that she took over the role of Eikura Nana.. but thats ok. I really like both male leads.

I will have to consider anone....

i took another look at it this time and decided to try it out. i noticed hirose suzu was one of the leads and i found her really cute in a movie i recently watched - rage/anger (ikari). 

the first episode was really good. the multiple concurrent stories of the various characters was a little confusing but not really because it was directed very well. leading to a coincidental and comedic meeting. and then a very significant reveal/plot twist. i enjoyed it. in face, hirose suzu isnt as cute here, given her character is rather boyish and independent that is to be expected. 

can u help me? can u show me where this tsuge town and yokoyama (where the net cafe is) on a map? i tried looking it up but it seems like its hours of train. how does she travel by bike/skateboard? 

Subber coming through...

@bannie

The town "Tsuge" in anone is a fictional town you won't be able to find anywhere. Several of the locations do exit, but they're not located in a single town/area. For example, the "child care" facility does exist in Chiba, but the windmills and some of the coastal scenes are located in Ibaraki. 

I read somewhere that they went with a fictional town, since the content of the the drama might have a negative effect if it was an actual town. There is no official comment as to why they made that decision, though.

HPriest:

Subber coming through...

@bannie

The town "Tsuge" in anone is a fictional town you won't be able to find anywhere. Several of the locations do exit, but they're not located in a single town/area. For example, the "child care" facility does exist in Chiba, but the windmills and some of the coastal scenes are located in Ibaraki. 

I read somewhere that they went with a fictional town, since the content of the the drama might have a negative effect if it was an actual town. There is no official comment as to why they made that decision, though.

Dude! I have always wanted to thank you. Dont think that I would not notice you are subbing Anone and BG! Thank you so much! Keep up the good work!

*bows*

And thanks for the explanation too. 

just finished todokiss. its a must watch for those who havent already! good show!