theairtwit:
if anyone shares their subs publicly, there is great risk, sadly, that they'll be snatched without credit

Yes...this applies to everything you share unfortunately...but you still own the copyright (which you can use to fight in court in an extreme case) for anything that you produced, like articles, photos, artworks....and maybe subtitles too...but those streaming sites are already illegal in the first place...so...nothing to expect...

theairtwit:
there was an attitude

Yes i agree with you on this....it's such a shame knowing that how efficient this subber was....

I wish that someone else will pick this drama up and continue the remaining episodes...maemuki mode ON

On another note, all these issues regarding jdrama subtitles have made me changed my watching style several years ago....i will wait for season ends and see what have been subbed and decide from there what to watch....because you won't know when subbers decide to stop...

Im also watching Repeat for Shimazaki Haruka. Unbelievable that its getting subbed!

Not sure if I should watch anone or Unnatural. Both are by brilliant screenwriters with a solid cast. 

Shiki:

Not sure if I should watch anone or Unnatural. Both are by brilliant screenwriters with a solid cast. 

I watched episode 1 of both. I found Unnatural boring, because of the clichés (like the examiners laughing right before doing an autopsy or eating a lot just after). But I like the supporting actors, and I'm gonna give a chance to episode 2, then decide if I continue with this drama or not.

As for anone, it was exactly what I was expecting for.  Like Quartet, it's difficult to classify it in a particular genre, but that's what I like about the screenwriter, his ability to disconcert the viewer. The story seems to be between Quartet and Soredemo ikiteyuku.

I hope that helps to make your choice.

Watched first episodes of Final Cut, anone, Repeat and Unnatural. So far I like anone the best, it's just my type of drama.

Final Cut and Repeat where so-so, but will continue watching x3 Unnatural was nice, but the topic is just a tad uncomfortable.

Couldn't get halfway through Todome no Kiss. Just not my type of drama.

Let's see if dramas starting this week (You Always Inhabit My Heart and Tonari no Kazoku wa aoku mieru) and the week after that (Holiday Love) are any good, but so far I'm following 4. :3

Sadly, I didn't watch season 1 of 99.9%.

Todome no Kiss and Ashita no Kimi ga Motto Suki definitely. I might try anone if I have extra time and people who have similar tastes are liking it.

Rojoong:

Watched first episodes of Final Cut, anone, Repeat and Unnatural. So far I like anone the best, it's just my type of drama.

Final Cut and Repeat where so-so, but will continue watching x3 Unnatural was nice, but the topic is just a tad uncomfortable.

Couldn't get halfway through Todome no Kiss. Just not my type of drama.

Let's see if dramas starting this week (You Always Inhabit My Heart and Tonari no Kazoku wa aoku mieru) and the week after that (Holiday Love) are any good, but so far I'm following 4. :3

Sadly, I didn't watch season 1 of 99.9%.

I also found Final Cut so-so... With the same theme (revenge against mass media), I think Black Revenge was better. But I liked Repeat! Time travel is not original theme at all but the first episode was well done in my opinion and I'm curious to see what happens next.

I didn't watch season 1 of 99.9% either but I'm gonna give a try to season 2.

As for this week, I'm waiting for Bodyguard, the drama with KimuTaku and Tonari no kazoku... I hope this last one will be "light" because my list is kind of dark :)

@Kisugi (sorry I couldn't quote you somehow) 

Thank you! :) I might check out Black Revenge out later! I think Repeat has lots of potential as well. The plot was really interesting. However, the episode just didn't really suck me in as anone (my eyes where glued to the screen the whole time) did, but I look forward to the next second episode of Repeat where they left us. So-so might have been a bit too harsh xD 

bannie:

I'm thinking 

Definitely 99.9 S2. 

and probably

Final Cut

BG

mostly for the cast.

Todome no Kiss sounds interesting too. so my current list is 

99.9, Final Cut, BG, Todome no Kiss, Repeat

unfortunately. zero subs. so I'm at ZERO! :(

bannie:

Todome no Kiss sounds interesting too. so my current list is 

99.9, Final Cut, BG, Todome no Kiss, Repeat

unfortunately. zero subs. so I'm at ZERO! :(

The subs will come out soon: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map_2018#Fall_2018

Kisugi:

I watched episode 1 of both. I found Unnatural boring, because of the clichés (like the examiners laughing right before doing an autopsy or eating a lot just after). But I like the supporting actors, and I'm gonna give a chance to episode 2, then decide if I continue with this drama or not.

As for anone, it was exactly what I was expecting for.  Like Quartet, it's difficult to classify it in a particular genre, but that's what I like about the screenwriter, his ability to disconcert the viewer. The story seems to be between Quartet and Soredemo ikiteyuku.

I hope that helps to make your choice.

I watched Momikeshite Fuyu and Unnatural and they seemed cliche ridden from start to finish.

anone blew me away. I'm very fond of this dark atmosphere so far, and the drama reminds me of how excellent Sakamoto Yuji is. I wouldn't be surprised if this drama tops the Drama Academy Awards this season.

woo repeat is subbed episode 1.

anone doenst really intrigue me but the reviews have been very strong. i will be lookng forward to see if it still the case midway through and pick it up maybe

very sad to see BG and 99.9 have no subbers.. lol

jsut watched repeat episode 2. very good. 

seems like someone gonna die each episode.

just a pain to check and see if subs are out for the other stuff im following. might just marathon them 6 months later. lol

domekiss is very good too! i love all these time slip/leaps! 

i dropped final cut at episode 3. kinda ... monotonous

wow.. this season is relaly good! 

5 good dramas all ongoing! unbelievcable. dont think i saw too many good drams in the entire 2017

So bannie, what is your list for this winter?