sutekinanijinoiro wrote: Idk, I really felt like they made their own ending, which might be totally different from how it will be in the manga since it's still currently being published (now at Volume 9). The most disappointing was aside from the open ending with Narumi and Mizuho's relationship (which I don't really mind if it was executed well, but no, it wasn't), too many loose ends were left untied. :|

agreed i wouldn't of minded either but it just didnt even go anywhere with it. Too many loose ends. So i was really disappointed
rewatching piece now. piece introduced me to the latest matchbox 20 album--North, cuz it featured 3 of the songs from this album on its soundtrack. i know rob thomas's voice anywhere and i fell in love with those songs from watching piece and had to find the album after i was done with piece. now that i'm rewatching all those songs and this album mean so much more to me. so thank you piece for bringing to my attention this awesome album. it's so good.
do quadratic equations or rewatch piece? That's a no-brainer.
I watched Piece a while ago and I loved it. I have re-watched it once since then.
I loved Piece. It was so messed up and had me so hooked. I just wish there was more.
Jeaniessi wrote: I loved Piece. It was so messed up and had me so hooked. I just wish there was more.

I wish there was more too.
Ari_Lee wrote: I wish there was more too.

I want a season 2. There was more story to tell!
Jeaniessi wrote: I want a season 2. There was more story to tell!

I think the material on which it's based finished publishing. I really want at least a special.
Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were really amazing. From then on the drama went downhill. Seriously, I couldn't care less about the "mystery" part. All I wanted was to see the romance develop.
I loved this drama. I know I'm a year late joining this bandwagon >_<. But still, I wish, hope (and pray) there's a second season. Heard the manga's ongoing? And since the ending didn't give any resolution, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
the background songs are awesome though! i liked this series because it's johnny's fanbased. haha. and really, the story is good. and the episodes are short