lorraine wrote: Yes. you're right. most taiwanese drama got very low ratings.
The highest rating in the taiwanese drama history is 10.91%, hold by Fated to Love You.

It is very low to have 10.91% for the highest in history compare to Korea (First Love,65.8%), Japan (45.3%).
The reason?

Very interesting comparison. Do you have any links for drama ratings in other countries?
kaya wrote: Very interesting comparison. Do you have any links for drama ratings in other countries?

sorry, i only have site for korean drama.
http://blue1004.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/highest-rated-dramas-of-all-time/
I wonder if taiwanese dramas have the votes counted from just taiwan or mainland included :O
elyach wrote: Seriously, Muscle Girl's ratings look terrible. To drama addicts who are watching it: is it really that bad?

Yup, it's bad! Very bad! I wouldn't recommend it..
I watched it for Hong Ki but I try my best not to drop it.
amadadeharo wrote: It's not very good. I'm only watching it for Hong Ki, if he wasn't in it I would've stopped watching after episode 2. It's a half hour show but should be an hour, for starters. The story in each episode is too rushed. But also, it's about female wrestling, which isn't interesting in the first place.

I agree about it not being very good. I've only seen one episode and I watched it because Hong Ki is in the cast. It's probably because of the time constraints but it does feel like it's rushed. I had a few WTH? moments in just those 20 something minutes.
I started watching Muscle Girl and I dropped it after I watched the first episode. The first episode was too short and it moved way to fast.
I watched the first episode of Muscle Girl in Japan when it aired and it was terrible :|.
I usually don't drop dramas but...