Well, we just wait for the upcoming final chapter.

You can read the manga "SPEC Zero", ongoing though. It depicts the story how Toma lost her left hand and how Sebumi joined SIT before those two met in Keizoku department.

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/spec-rei-r6045

When you read this, you will get the idea of what's going on in Keizoku 2 SPEC series. AT LEAST. :D I find some of characters were also in Spec Movie.
The "Spec Gun" you are referring to was actually a "Spec User" who can turned into a machine gun. Well, we'll see that in Spec Zero. The movie will release this coming fall.
bannie wrote: going to watch the sp and then the movie

finished ep 10, it was a little frustrating.

not sure if it was the subs or not, but in the last scene, the memory changer briefly mentioned a spec being able to change into a gun.
im not sure if that was subtitled wrongly and he meant the spec was able to give him a gun (the machine gun)

if the spec was the machine gun, they did not resolve that.
if the spec gave him the gun, then i can accept that maybe the time slower took that person who gave him the gun out.

edit

on rewatching the scene, pretty sure the subs are wrong.
and he seemed to say, how conveinent it is that a spec user can hand me a gun easily.
furthermore there was a visaulization of the speedy spec user moving away after handing him the gun, so he was not the gun per say

The "Spec Gun" you are referring to was actually a "Spec User" who can turned into a machine gun. Well, we'll see that in Spec Zero. The sp and 2 upcoming movie will release this coming fall.
Phew. I'm glad I read your comment above about a new movie soon. I skipped over the rest of the thread because it seems like there are many spoilers. Please cover your spoilers if there are any! Not looking too forward tho, the last movie was quite disappointing. Quite a pointless movie. They introduced some random new characters, and then killed them off.
bannie wrote: Phew. I'm glad I read your comment above about a new movie soon.

I skipped over the rest of the thread because it seems like there are many spoilers.

Please cover your spoilers if there are any!

Not looking too forward tho, the last movie was quite disappointing. Quite a pointless movie. They introduced some random new characters, and then killed them off.

Actually, they are not random "New characters". You'll find it soon when you watch Spec Zero. :)
SPEC ~Rei~ (SP) is finally out with english subs for download peepz! Just finished and as usual, I liked it!! It's still very interesting and enjoyable throughout. Can't wait for the final installment!
ylisse wrote: SPEC ~Rei~ (SP) is finally out with english subs for download peepz! Just finished and as usual, I liked it!! It's still very interesting and enjoyable throughout. Can't wait for the final installment!

I've also watched it some days ago. It was great, as expected. I really can't wait for the final two Movies now!