Im sooo bored about watching the same one over and over HELP ME!!!!!
Try the drama- Missing You It is very sad at the start but trust it won't let you down. The acting of the cast is great and it has a very unique storyline.
have you seen coffee prince and down with love?
DramaLover78 wrote: have you seen coffee prince and down with love?

I've watched coffee prince but not the other one
A bit based on your list: JP - Bloody Monday, Liar Game, Proposal Daisakusen KR - Rooftop Prince, Fugitive Plan B, My girl Or watch any of your ptw list? There are some pretty good ones ^^
from your list, I would recommend faith, (Although I would recommend that for anyone since I m kind of obsessed with it,lol), queen Inhyuns man, the vampire prosecutors and autumn concerto.....
i'll list a few really different and good dramas for you to watch :3 1) tokyo dogs - it is on your list. it is funny and it is action based. the dialogues between oguri shun and mizushima hiro are to die for lol. acting in this is amazing. yoshitaka yuriko in it also did a good job , but i won;t lie, her role was as annoying to me as kanzaki nao was in liar game LOL 2) Nagareboshi - since you have not watched it. it is not the typical love story , it is based on a book >< and besides the romance in it, it has other situations that always makes you think deeper than how we always think. the acting in this is just outstanding. Totally different way of speaking from previous roles >< a new style of acting out the roles they are given :3 3) kuro no onna kyoushi - saw it on your PTW list :3 . it is a pretty dark drama? it has a really good OST and lol what else? oh yeah ...eikura nana... the acting in this is not TOP like in nagareboshi, but it is fairly good for what it provides, and it is another one of those dramas that might inspire you more. not a dead cliche drama i think 4) celeb to bimbo taro - this one has a love story in it on a rich girl and a poor man with many kids lol. it is a comedy/romance but at the same time it is a pretty inspiring drama . the acting in it is also pretty good even from the kids. i dunno if you are like me who prefers to watch a drama that has something to teach or something to inspire about or if you are a romance drama addict ~ cause if you are then most likely you should not watch these 3 dramas cause they are probably not your style. and tokyo dogs will certainly not satisfy your need for romance. Celeb to bimbo taro might fit you though. not sure >>