I have recently watched 

Drowning Love (2016)  

And I can't quite sort out if I liked it or not (Thats a good sign that I liked it.)

I rated it a seven.  If you are interested please watch this movie and post your thoughts here.  It is thought provoking and tackles a difficult topic. 

I may pick a movie every few weeks or so for this challenge, or we may decided on one together for the next one.

DO NOT READ PAST THIS FIRST POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS.

My thoughts on this movie:

It felt rushed where if they had only added text like "a few days later" or "6 months later" would have cleared things up.

What was real? What is a dream? by the end I was not sure, but I think my brain is untangling it.

I did not/Do not read this Manga and according to the reviews the Manga clears up a lot of the confusion BUT I am just looking at the movie as it stands.

I like the fact that "the incident" (As I am the first post I am trying to keep it spoiler free for those that keep scrolling even though they are told not to) isn't one sided.  That you see his feelings about failing to save her, as well as what she went through.  That is rare in dramas from any country. 

Now Discuss Away ..feel free to post spoilers as people have been warned..thrice now

I just finished watching the drama just now. Even i also feel uncertain whether it was the real or just a dream. The ending was a bit confusing for me. 

i’ve been watching this movie 2-3 times, i love the cinematography so beautiful, the part when they were on “break” so good too. 

and kana didnt stand out as in manga, but yes she is still the fake friend, and i love ootomo scene when he put flower on lips (if i was not mistaken) its so cute.

and yes the ending is so confusing and unclear, but then if you read the manga you will understand. I need read a lot of review about this movie after watching it bcs i feel so blank with the ending.

(sorry my english is bad)

fairydust:

i’ve been watching this movie 2-3 times, i love the cinematography so beautiful, the part when they were on “break” so good too. 

and kana didnt stand out as in manga, but yes she is still the fake friend, and i love ootomo scene when he put flower on lips (if i was not mistaken) its so cute.

and yes the ending is so confusing and unclear, but then if you read the manga you will understand. I need read a lot of review about this movie after watching it bcs i feel so blank with the ending.

(sorry my english is bad)

Your english is well enough to communicate what you want to say so don't apologize,  So the manga clears things up? its another one like p to jk where they messed up with the on screen adaptation?