So... as i did in K-dramas, i would also do in this thread. As i went through my fav vids on youtube i found some really good J-drama MVs that i would like to share with you all.
Please, do the same - post here your favourite MVs, the bests that you have :)
(it is OK to send a mix of more Asian dramas - like korean or Taiwanese - there just has to be at least one J-drama or movie in it)
So, as the first one, i have those two, that i like tho most:

and

Oh I really love the Yankee-kun video, I've seen it before. Since I just finished Nodame recently and LOVED it, I'll post one for that drama.

Love the song, the drama, and the video! <3
I haven't watched the other two dramas, but I love that Nodame video.

Here is one of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

celpancelialk wrote: Oh I really love the Yankee-kun video, I've seen it before. Since I just finished Nodame recently and LOVED it, I'll post one for that drama.

Haha, i watched only the first season, but now i see, that i should also watch the other one. Actually the latest season was shoot in Czech rep (where i live) and i had a chance to be an extra in one of their concert shooting (just as a person in auditorium). But i didnt have time for it (such a shame!!! :( ). So whenever i see Nodame, i remmember this vasted opportunity :D
and this is my all time love :)

wrayvinmane wrote: Haha, i watched only the first season, but now i see, that i should also watch the other one. Actually the latest season was shoot in Czech rep (where i live) and i had a chance to be an extra in one of their concert shooting (just as a person in auditorium). But i didnt have time for it (such a shame!!! :( ). So whenever i see Nodame, i remmember this vasted opportunity :D

Oh no! What a shame!

@Lis, the YNSH video is very well done.
That is a shame!

When I saw the YNSH vid, I fell in love with the drama again. It's one of my favorite Japanese ones. :)
Invedemammedy wrote: When I saw the YNSH vid, I fell in love with the drama again. It's one of my favorite Japanese ones. :)

Drama is good, but manga is much much much better (as always XD ). It is ongoing (with lots of volumes), but it is still pretty fun read.
I love to read, but weirdly enough I've never been one for mangas. I tried, but I just couldn't get into it.
I like that one too. I loved the two of them together.
I didnt see Ghost Firends (i tryied to, but somehow i gave up after first ep). Looks like it is really good drama.. is it good ending or bad? :D

one really good J-drama mix
Ok, so this video has one japanese drama, and two taiwanese. But it's still worth posting.

wrote: Ok, so this video has one japanese drama, and two taiwanese. But it's still worth posting.

QueenCOfBrooklyn is great. Her Majo No Jokun video made me begin watch the drama. And she is the reason I almost havce more things I plan to watch, than I have actually watched.

I also have to post this video. I can't stop laughing. It's perfect :D