MDL Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

Sakura (Ryoko Shinohara) is a single 39-year-old woman. She works at a beauty salon as its vice manager. Sakura makes customers pretty, but she isn't interested in making herself pretty. She envies falling in love, but at the same time is afraid of falling in love. One day, at a party, Sakura meets Hiroto (Haruma Miura), who is much younger than Sakura. Hiroto is a bike rider and is attracted to Sakura.
Meanwhile, Rintaro (Naohito Fujiki) is a manager at beauty salon where Sakura works. Rintaro likes making biting remarks, drinking alcohol and using his scissors.

Cast:

Ryoko Shinohara - Sakura Tooyama
Haruma Miura - Hiroto Saeki
Naohito Fujiki - Rintaro Tachibana
Nene Otsuka - Miki Takeuchi
Naoko Iijima - Shima Hasegawa
Nanao - Chiyoko Oogami

It seems pretty interesting, who plans to watch this?
I will check it out! It does seem pretty interesting! Hope it will be good too
me me me it really seems interesting i cant wait for it to start airing:)))
I am in, it seems quite interesting and rare to have a romance based story in the Japanese drama industry.
I'm planning to watch it too. And, argh................ is it FujIki Naohito-san on that poster??? He looks so different from the other neat characters he has played. Another good reason to watch it, i'm looking forward to that drama!!!
might consider

*edit

Last Cinderella Insert Theme

Haruma Miura and Naohito Fujiti in it? It's not about considering, it's a definite must-watch.
I plan to watch this! It's Haruma and Naohito after all.
The first episode is availabe but raw. It's a shame that JDramas don't get the approprite intention like KDramas do. I mean it only takes one day to sub a KDrama while it takes three to four days in order to sub a JDrama :(
i first saw shinohara in tsuki no koibito. she looked really fun and cheerful to be around. (or more like her character was) she also seems like she has good boobs. i probably will follow this for a bit
btw cheerful subs are out!
Subs are out, and the show is really good so far. I like to see Fujiki playing such a jerk, i'm not used to seeing him in this kind of roles. And I know i shouldn't say that, but damn i whish I could be Sakura-san at the end of this first episode.
I've completed and reviewed the first episode. I'm officially hooked.
omg omg omg omg omg waaaa i really really really like this<<<333 first ep was really fun and i am so jealous of sakura...and this drama goes where not many dare to go kekeke, i cant wait for the next ep:) not to mention harumaaaaaaa
Calm down, let's not be hystrical about it... ... ... What am I saying here ? ? ? ^^