The drama will center around how a 35 year old changes the school and influences her fellow classmates' lives while dealing with the dark reality of today's high schools, including bullying and skipping school.

Cast:

Yonekura Ryoko as Baba Ayako
Mizobata Junpei as Koizumi Junichi
Katase Nana as Nagamine Akari
Masu Takeshi as Ninagawa Makio
Tonesaku Toshihide as Saruwatari Takashi
Aiba Hiroki as Kitajima Ryuichiro
Kumabe Yohei as Iseya Wataru
Ikushima Sho as Higuchi Koichi
Yokoyama Megumi as Mayuzumi Yuki
Enoki Takaaki as Noda Yoshio
Watari Tetsuya as Asada Yukinobu

I loved the first episode, so let's give some love to this drama :3 who plans to watch this? Who is watching it already?
I'm currently watching it. Ep 2 already out on d-addicts, will watch this on weekend. First episode is good. I'm actually here for Junpei. I honestly didn't expect Junpei's role will be like that (kind of disappointed on this part. lol.) But that's just me. Overall, it's looking good and I'll continue to watch the succeeding episodes. I'm kind of curious to the guy who always wear headphones, I think he'll be part of something big on the next few episodes.
reika wrote: I'm currently watching it. Ep 2 already out on d-addicts, will watch this on weekend.

First episode is good. I'm actually here for Junpei. I honestly didn't expect Junpei's role will be like that (kind of disappointed on this part. lol.) But that's just me. Overall, it's looking good and I'll continue to watch the succeeding episodes.

I'm kind of curious to the guy who always wear headphones, I think he'll be part of something big on the next few episodes.

OH, I was curious about that guy aswell, but I'm more curious about the woman, I mean, why is she doing this? What's her story?
Krisssu wrote: OH, I was curious about that guy aswell, but I'm more curious about the woman, I mean, why is she doing this? What's her story?

Yeah, I agree. Not to mention that she seems pretty smart, at least on some of their subjects as shown in the first episode. Maybe a deal with the old man (supervisor or something)? The one who calls her.
reika wrote: Yeah, I agree. Not to mention that she seems pretty smart, at least on some of their subjects as shown in the first episode. Maybe a deal with the old man (supervisor or something)? The one who calls her.

Maybe its a deal, but I think its because of her past. She was good at math... and the lesson before, I dont know what was it. But when she had to read the text, she couldn't... I really want to watch the second episode, but there's no subs, yet...
Krisssu wrote: Maybe its a deal, but I think its because of her past. She was good at math... and the lesson before, I dont know what was it. But when she had to read the text, she couldn't... I really want to watch the second episode, but there's no subs, yet...

Yeah, I think so too, there's also this quick flashback on the 1st ep, where a girl is being bullied as well (I think it's her), like she remembered her past experience while watching her classmates being bullied. Talk about subs, it might take some time to be available :( , here's some news from rollins fansubs' twitter: https://twitter.com/rollinsfansubs.
Episode one is subbed, and episode 2 raw is already out. It seems really interesting. It's either gonna float or sink. XD
I just finished the second episode. I can't wait for the third episode to be honest.