Anyone else watching this? It's my favourite Jdrama on air atm. Great storyline and beautiful dialogue.
I saw it being uploaded on furrasu new website. The poster didnt seem too exciting, not a big fan of kunoichis, and have a few ongoing dramas that I am already watching. What do you like about it, more specifically?
I love this drama. Dramacrazy's been putting it up pretty continiously. It's a great drama. Very moving. I hope it ends happy. It seems it could go either way!
bannie wrote: I saw it being uploaded on furrasu new website.
The poster didnt seem too exciting, not a big fan of kunoichis, and have a few ongoing dramas that I am already watching.

What do you like about it, more specifically?

Most of the focus of the show is on the human drama between Futaboshi and Orie. It's a nice little mix. Something like 50% drama 25% Political intrigue and mystery and 25% Ninja stuff (the odd fight scene). Honestly thought it was going to be a bit cheesy and contrived but it's quite the opposite. The show is quite down to earth and sweet.
I am really enjoying this drama as well. I like how the drama blends both "historical" and "love that cannot be" with humor and slice of life. I am also a fan of both Takimoto Miori (Orie) and Somegoro (Futaboshi) and I really enjoy their characters in this drama. The side characters are interesting and I am curious as to how the drama will end. :)