old school, but real solid drama. fascinating in its own regard.
I completely agree!! I love this Jdrama. It's a real gem - highly recommend :)
I agree. I specially love the way they can explore the difference between different worlds. The world of students against the world of work, the world of youth against the world of adulthood and the world of sound against the world of silence...
Watched it 3 times :D
This is a great mv of the drama :D

I just finished watching this drama for the first time a few minutes ago. Absolutely loved it.
Agreed!! One of my favorites J-dramas!!
10/10 Such a lovely story!
More love for Orange Days!!! Like I said it's a real gem and not enough people want to watch it because it's kinda old. Old but Gold!!!!
It continues to be my favorite jdrama of all time! It's just so quality, and so many famous stars people don't realize were in it! I saw it after seeing Hiroki Narimiya in the first Nana film and discovered Eita and Satoshi Tsumabuki and Kou Shibasaki and just aaaah so good. The music is really classic, too--MR. Children and Orange Range. Love them. I think someone recently re-subbed it on D-Addicts, so if anyone is in here considering watching it they definitely should!!
kizzyneechan wrote: The music is really classic, too--MR. Children and Orange Range. Love them.

I love the Shanghai Honey song, I still sing it from time to time while remembering the scene in the car ^^
I finished this drama yesterday. I loved it so much! A lovely, warm story about friendship... For a while I suspected it was going to end sadly... I liked all the characters. I thought Sae was annoying at times but at the same time I felt it was pretty easy to understand her and I liked her. This is now one of my favourite dramas!
One of my favorites! I love it!! Acting was awesome, story was awesome, and the music was awesome!! I started it coz of Narimiya Hiroki but ended up falling in love with Kai! where is my Kai?