Who What Where When Why How
last cinderella of all the dramas this is the one i get really impatient for each week. i stay up to watch it on tv. it is the sexiest jdrama i've seen (not counting ones with nudity although there have been several suggestive nudity moments in this drama) it feels a bit like cruel intentions mixed with sex and the city but in japan. it's refreshing to see such open and realistic conversations about sex and relationships on japanese tv. the kisses still leave smtng to be desired but i can take the lack luster kisses given everything this drama has to offer. all the storylines within the drama are interesting. oh and did i mention the sexy leading men.
it is really tough for me. i think all them i am watchin are just around as good as each other. at this moment in time, perhaps galileo 2.
I am almost watching all the dramas mentioned above and others you forgot to list. I won't vote because I am liking few at the moment: Kazoku Game, Galileo 2, Bad Boys J, Yae No Sakura, Last Cinderella, 35 sai no Koukousei, ItaKiss, Haitatsu Saretai Watashitachi and Sennyuu Tantei Tokage.
Aphrodity wrote: I am almost watching all the dramas mentioned above and others you forgot to list.

I won't vote because I am liking few at the moment: Kazoku Game, Galileo 2, Bad Boys J, Yae No Sakura, Last Cinderella, 35 sai no Koukousei, ItaKiss, Haitatsu Saretai Watashitachi and Sennyuu Tantei Tokage.

I did not forget any. Polls are limited to 10 options. I picked the 10 that will most likely be voted by. Based on MDL forum threads, artist popularity, screening time slot, availability of raws/subtitles etc.

The poll will close in 20ish days, before the end of the Spring Season; because this is an ongoing drama vote.
bannie wrote: I did not forget any. Polls are limited to 10 options. I picked the 10 that will most likely be voted by. Based on MDL forum threads, artist popularity, screening time slot, availability of raws/subtitles etc.

The poll will close in 20ish days, before the end of the Spring Season; because this is an ongoing drama vote.

If you picked basing on that, you would know that Itazura Na Kiss is one of the top currently airing dramas right now.
Aphrodity wrote: If you picked basing on that, you would know that Itazura Na Kiss is one of the top currently airing dramas right now.

True. I wondered why it wasn't on the list.
Aphrodity wrote: If you picked basing on that, you would know that Itazura Na Kiss is one of the top currently airing dramas right now.

Nice try.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_Spring_2013

Until then, nope.
Why does Itazura na Kiss not count as a Spring Drama? Because of its length?
nytwp wrote: Why does Itazura na Kiss not count as a Spring Drama? Because of its length?

I don't think so. Check out Yae no Sakura , it's been running since January and will run for 50 episodes (at least that's what it says here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yae_no_Sakura ).

Anyway, I, too, am wondering why it's not listed on the wiki addicts list.
Itazura Na Kiss but you didn't include it here so Last Cinderella.
I never watched any of the choices but i voted Minna Esper da yo since it has the goddess Mano erina in it I think i'll check out Last Cinderella since everyone seems to like it
Kazoku Game, without a doubt. it's the only drama I'm really looking forward the next episode (though it's currently not available on DC even in J-raws, and I'm dying to see it). i pretty like everything in this show, starting with Sakurai's character who is so perverted and mischevious it's always so delightful to watch him. Really like the atmosphere of the drama. I don't watch a lot of the dramas you've listed there, but I enjoy a lot Sennyu Tantei Tokage ( most because of Matsuda's character, always a pleasure to have him on your TV screen), and Kasuka na Kanojo (not listed, nice but not wonderful). Last Cinderella was good at the beginning, but i'm slightly loosing interest in it (not interested at all by the second leads' stories). I will watch it till the end though. Last one, Kamo, Kyoto e iku is just... not good. I don't really know why I 'm still watching it (maybe for rare Kyoto views or for Daito-san).
Galileo 2 upped the ante on Episode 8. But Last Cinderella's Episode 9 has made it my clear leader for Spring 2013 Jdorama.
I vote for Last Cinderella, just like Boutux have said I watch 3 drama for this season : Last Cinderella, Sennyu Tantei Tokage and Galileo 2 dissapointed with Galileo 2, the murder case lack of scientific material compare to Galileo 1, and the female lead is so so annoying, still watching it tho, mostly bcoz i'm a fan of masha