Masquerade Hotel- exquisite ost, great cast with various cameos, and interesting setting for a mystery-packed hotel. expecting a lot more for the next movie, especially for more niita x yamagishi moments ^^

Kakegurui 2: Ultimate Russian Roulette- watched without subs, so I might rewatch it again because it’s good. I’m so satisfied with this movie because I love Ikeda Elaiza and she got more close up shots and lines than the previous franchise. The villain, Fujii Ryusei, is also good and I just love the visuals of Hamabe Minami. Also cute the insert song.

https://mydramalist.com/136-heavenly-forest

It was an absolute masterpiece and made my heart feel all the fluttering nerves, sweetness, delicate uncertainty, and tender agony of young innocent longing and love but without the immature catfights or scheming, just beautiful and heartwarming.

Our Meal for Tomorrow
This one was much needed, like a breath of fresh air. Lately most of the JDramas/Movies that I picked had either uncomfortable settings or the ending was not satisfying. I badly needed some movie like this one, I was even thinking to ask for recommendation from people in forum, which is very uncharacteristic of me. Extremely happy with the ending.
[05/08/2021]

Actually, i have forgot the latest Japanese Movie i watched, but i do love japanese movies! Especially Detective and Survival Games themes.

And the movie that i rewatch again and again are Tantei Gakuen Q (2007) and As The Gods Will (2014)

For the dramas are Kindaichi Shounen No Jikenbo (2014) and Alice In Borderland (2020)

Yatterman - heroes vs vallains - absolutely wacky comedy and I liked it.

Ugetsu Monogatari & Gate of Hell

Old movies but I recommend them both

The Crimes that Bind- another novel by Higashino Keigo, with perfect cast. I really love the acting of the culpirt, I've seen them on another Higashino Keigo drama and they are also behind the crime, idk if it's intentional. Plus two iconic sensei, Kenji sensei (Dragon Zakura) and Fuyutsuki sensei (GTO), are here! This story is as sad as Byakuyako, and I'll love to watch the other movies.

Jigoku no Hanazono: Office Royale -I’ve seen Bakarhythmn in some variety shows as a comedian/host in the past and I didn’t expect him to be a screenwriter this time, he also has a cameo role lol. This movie is purely comedic and very comical, and I love the concept of yankee office ladies. Hair and make up is on point, I love the looks of Hirose Alice and Nanao 

Evergreen Love  
Simple, refreshing just as the title. The movie length and progression was giving me some uneasy feeling, kinda like the vibe that disgusting We Made a Beautiful Bouquet had. But, fortunately we were in luck. The ending gave me joy.
[10/9/2021]

April Bride 
I always say I am a sucker for happy ending, and still these movies keep coming to my watchlist somehow. I've already seen those tags and yet proceed to watch. I knew what was coming yet I was never ready. Crying has health benefits, medically proven. So yeah, if anyone needs some assistance I can help with that.
[11/09/2021]
P.S. The movie also promoted a campaign for free breast cancer checkup in 2009 across Japan.
The message in the end credit

Beneath the Shadow

Honestly, not good which is unfortunate because it stars some heavy hitters who never disappoint.

Under the Open Sky- an impactful movie abt an ex-convict trying to get back on the society at his old age. Sad and realistic, but our main character, Mikami Masao, is full of hope with the help of his caring friends. Yakusho Koji is one of the veteran actors in Japan that I admire, his presence alone tells a story.

Blue Mountains '88

When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to be Dead

very cute story