Has anyone else watched/is anyone else watching this fantastic jdrama? It hasn't got a lot of attention because it's such a specific subject (Japanese Air Self Defense Force's PR department), but I really like it and I wondered if there were more people out there who watched it?

I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone, don't let the premise stop you!

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/6290/sora-tobu-kouhoushitsu

SYNOPSIS
Inaba Rika, whose childhood dream was to become a news reporter, is instead a director for an informative TV program. At one point, she was a reporter; however, her career was cut short after her ambitious habits for obtaining and reporting news provoked too many people. Sorai Daisuke is a former fighter pilot, who was so~ close to achieving his dream of being a pilot for the flying squadron, "Blue Impulse. Unfortunately, his involvement in an accident causes him to be reassigned to the public relations office. This is the story about how two people who have to deal with having their dreams crushed.

CAST
Inaba Rika - Aragaki Yui
Sorai Daisuke - Ayano Go
Katayama Kazunori - Kaname Jun
Fujieda Toshiki - Kiriyama Renn
Kiritani Takashi - Kiritani Kenta (he plays an actor/caricature of himself, super funny!)
no... wheres the link?
Added the MDL link. As for watching, D-Addicts or Dramacrazy I suppose? It's fully subbed in English on both.
I have watched up to episode 3 and I am really enjoying it...it's pretty good!
Yaaay finally a thread for this gem ! I loved it ! The acting was great, I feel like the characters actually really exist somewhere in Japan ^^
I'm planning on watching it :) just have to wait for it to be completely downloaded ^^
i'm just start watching it i'm on ep 5. I thought theres alot Gakky fans, but no one make the soratobu thread here. anyway, I falling in love with ayano go here, his character, so adorable, but i think his sad face is what i love the most. he keep catching my attention in his previous work with him being a villain or pshyco
DNa wrote: i'm just start watching it i'm on ep 5. I thought theres alot Gakky fans, but no one make the soratobu thread here. anyway, I falling in love with ayano go here, his character, so adorable, but i think his sad face is what i love the most. he keep catching my attention in his previous work with him being a villain or pshyco

It was the 1st time I saw him in a drama/movie (I fell in love with him too) and then this weekend I decided to watch Rurouni Kenshin without noticing he was part of the cast so surprise! it was him behind the mask ! it was quite a shock xD
MeiLi wrote: It was the 1st time I saw him in a drama/movie (I fell in love with him too) and then this weekend I decided to watch Rurouni Kenshin without noticing he was part of the cast so surprise! it was him behind the mask ! it was quite a shock xD

glad that you like ayano go, too. the first time I saw him was in Crow Zero 2 and Gantz, he was look dangerous with long hair and pale skin. and then, yes, I couldnt recognize him in rurouni kenshin, different style, but still dangerous, and I didnt realize it was him either, the traitor in Rich Man Poor Woman. but, but he look cute in his last drama Saikou no Rikon, with similiar character in Soratobu. I start Gogling him and just realize that he's everywhere in drama/movie nowaday, I think he's sort of raising star, just not that overhyped. anyway, i can't wait to watch his next work, can't get enough of Ayano! yaayy~
I was definitely shocked to see Ayano Go in Soratobu as such a cute, adorable and honest character. I'm very impressed with his range, too, after only seeing him as villains in things!! I saw him first in Gantz and then Rurouni Kenshin too. Oooh and in Rich Man Poor Woman, I completely forgot he was in that!!! Thanks DNa for reminding me! I think Gakky has a kind of maturity to her in this drama as well that surprised me. I love her matter-of-fact-ness and her relationship with all of the different JASDF people. After seeing Kaname Jun as a lead in so many things, I was laughing really hard at him playing his otaku character in this. He definitely stole a bunch of scenes for me. XD
Whoa! Was it really this fantastic? Ok. I'mma trying it. :D
kizzyneechan wrote: I was definitely shocked to see Ayano Go in Soratobu as such a cute, adorable and honest character. I'm very impressed with his range, too, after only seeing him as villains in things!! I saw him first in Gantz and then Rurouni Kenshin too. Oooh and in Rich Man Poor Woman, I completely forgot he was in that!!! Thanks DNa for reminding me!

I think Gakky has a kind of maturity to her in this drama as well that surprised me. I love her matter-of-fact-ness and her relationship with all of the different JASDF people.

After seeing Kaname Jun as a lead in so many things, I was laughing really hard at him playing his otaku character in this. He definitely stole a bunch of scenes for me. XD

Gotta check his other works !

Kaname Jun was hilarious, I loved the scene with Fujieda when they were filming with the Air Rescue Wing ahah 'He's a tough guy'
I dont have anything with Gakky. Gakky is Gakky, her acting is all the same in every drama. But she always been make every pairing work, I think because she's pretty.
yes, Kaname Jun is hilarious, lol and section chief Sagizaka, I want to have a cute and lovable boss like him.
The first episode, I thought who's this popular actor Kiri, later it come out as Kiritani Kenta, lol, is he really that popular in Japan,,oh and I love ayano go manly crying scene at the end