I've just watched the first episode of Himitru no Kankei, that has just been upload on D-Addicts.
D-Addict Topic about it
This drama is about a high school orphan girl (Fukuda Saki) who end up living with her teacher (Kotaro Koizumi) due to some circumstances. This new situation will obviously create issues and everything you can imagine.

There doesn't seem to be much people knowing about this drama because it isn't on this website, nor on DramaWiki, which I think is too bad because the story seems intersting. The episode I've watched was 44min long, but there was many cuts every ten minutes, which tells me that it might be also a mobile-drama.
The right title for this drama is Himitsu No Kankei ~Sensei wa Doukyonin~
here is some japanese websites about it : ヒミツの関係〜先生は同居人〜 ; BeeTV
Juniko wrote: I've just watched the first episode of Himitru no Kankei, that has just been upload on D-Addicts.
D-Addict Topic about it
This drama is about a high school orphan girl (Fukuda Saki) who end up living with her teacher (Kotaro Koizumi) due to some circumstances. This new situation will obviously create issues and everything you can imagine.

There doesn't seem to be much people knowing about this drama because it isn't on this website, nor on DramaWiki, which I think is too bad because the story seems intersting. The episode I've watched was 44min long, but there was many cuts every ten minutes, which tells me that it might be also a mobile-drama.

sounds interesting :O
is it just me or is does any one else feel like after a rocking summer drama season the autumn season is going to be a let down. there are still dramas from the summer i'm just starting to watch cuz i was watching too many while they were airing. but the fall season drama synopses aren't really making the dramas sound interesting. there aren't many that have aired yet or been subbed but i kinda feel bored prematurely.
boutux wrote: but i kinda feel bored prematurely.

ROFL... gotta love boutux. Somewhat the same :)
boutux wrote: is it just me or is does any one else feel like after a rocking summer drama season the autumn season is going to be a let down. there are still dramas from the summer i'm just starting to watch cuz i was watching too many while they were airing. but the fall season drama synopses aren't really making the dramas sound interesting. there aren't many that have aired yet or been subbed but i kinda feel bored prematurely.

It could be a good occasion to dust completed dramas and make our want-to-watch lists a little slimmer... ;)
amrita828 wrote: It could be a good occasion to dust completed dramas and make our want-to-watch lists a little slimmer... ;)

you're right. i've already started on my "on hold list" by tackling love shuffle and bambino. but i'm already bored with bambino. maybe i need a ikuta toma fix...thinking about watching voice or unubore deka.
Hunter and Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de seem interesting... I haven't checked them all yet though.

I'm not making the mistake of watching an on-going series again though because I'm tired of checking sites 10 times a day to see if the episode came out yet.
i found one i like so far this season.
Barairo no Seisen. it's about a house wife whose husband has cheated on her and is no longer attracted to her or want to have sex with her and only sees her value as the mother of his children. she wants to find her beauty, happiness and worth as a woman so she begins to pursue a career in modeling.