watched 1st ep today hehe I like it! plus dorky Shota-kun <3 more reason to like it :D
Wow! Just learned this will be shown on dramafever!
infiniti512 wrote: Wow! Just learned this will be shown on dramafever!

That's where I watched. I am over the moon there's a convenient place to watch!
I just got the email. I hope that more JDramas will be licensed to stream.
Oh this show!!

Act Properly!! LMAO

Is anyone watching this? It's good guys! Even though his character's quirks are hyped up for the comedy I find myself charmed by him underneath it all because he just wants to find love...Someone to love. He wants it for himself and his Mom. It's gooey. I like it.
I love Shota's little chat with the audience when they're showing the previews for the coming week....to cute.
good. but english subbers pathetic.
I am enjoying it. I love when Mako always hits Kota on his head.
This show is so fantastic! The chemistry between Shota and Emi is really enjoyable. All of the other characters shine as well. Don't stop watching until after the ending credits, though! ;)
still waiting for english subs
emi seems so meh i can't even undersand what she is thinking most of the time except from when she makes it obvious shota is hilarious i think that the role is a bit confused though. i mean sometimes the reactions of his dun make sense especially when he pretends to cry. like i dunno if he means it or if he is a bad actor or if kota is doing this fake crying on purpose all together. i still like the drama, it's okay and funny
superpasta wrote: emi seems so meh i can't even undersand what she is thinking most of the time except from when she makes it obvious
shota is hilarious i think that the role is a bit confused though. i mean sometimes the reactions of his dun make sense especially when he pretends to cry. like i dunno if he means it or if he is a bad actor or if kota is doing this fake crying on purpose all together. i still like the drama, it's okay and funny

Yeah, this show uses odd acting to show comedy. I'm not quite sure what you see in Takei Emi, though? It seems to me like she has gone from not caring (in the beginning of the show) to caring a bit more.
@darkdragon88 yes but most of the time , her emotions even when she must show them are not there. like you have matsuda shota's acting which is comedic and colorful, and you have emi's flat acting which you don't know how to take. like most people, even the serious ones show a bit of emotion on their face when they talk, there is some kind of expression. emi is expressionless like 90% of the time. i feel nothing when i see her act u.u