JulyMoon:
episode 4/6 with Tsuiraku JK Lesson 2

I'm also finding it difficult to wait for the next episode each week. The anticipation is driving me crazy. I'm seriously considering waiting until the entire series is complete so that I can binge-watch the last three episodes in one go

JulyMoon:
Blue Moment

I'm a massive lover of drama that is adapted from a manga, so this one is on my PTW list along with Unmet: Aru Nogekai no Nikki and Sensei Sayonara

Same, I might as well wait the 3 days for the last episode to drop and then binge the last two episodes. ^.^

I also have Unmet on my watchlist and Aragaki's new movie Ikoku Nikki (Worlds Apart), just waiting for subs for the movie. :) 

i'd love to join! <3

Staci:

i'd love to join! <3

Welcome to the Japanese Dorama Club, Staci! <3

Hi I want to join the club. I have watched few J dramas and I want to know the updates of new upcoming dramas too.

Okey dokey:

Hi I want to join the club. I have watched few J dramas and I want to know the updates of new upcoming dramas too.

Hi there!?
Welcome to the club. 

Well, I think some fellows are quite busy with their work so maybe it is hard to catch up on some upcoming dramas. But you can check out this link of MDL -> Upcoming J-dramas/movies 

Hi I wanna join

Quick recommending the ones I watched recently and my favs: Gokusen, The Queen's Classroom, Kotaro Hitorigurashi, Lovely Complex, Saiai

I really love teaching-student/ actors with adorableness in them type of jdramas

Yuu:

Hi I wanna join

Quick recommending the ones I watched recently and my favs: Gokusen, The Queen's Classroom, Kotaro Hitorigurashi, Lovely Complex, Saiai

I really love teaching-student/ actors with adorableness in them

Hi ? 

Welcome to the club. 

I'm busy making some Dorama Fan Emblem Badges, for those interested.

I made 15 so far :)

These badges will be posted here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1?pid=2598283&page=1#p2598283

Rien:
I'm busy making some Dorama Fan Emblem Badges, for those interested.

I made 5 so far :)

They are gorgeous, Rien! Thank you! <3

Made an Japanese Actors Emblem Template. If you want an emblem with your favorite Japanese Actor to decorate your profile page, you can place an suggestion/request here.

Only made 3 so far. These badges will be added here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1?pid=2598303&page=2#p2598303

hi im totally new to dramas, but i'd love to join. im interested in the feed :P

somebodybutme:

hi im totally new to dramas, but i'd love to join. im interested in the feed :P

Welcome!