Karina admits the truth!

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Karina admits the truth!

Darn you Joe! What are you doing to me!!?? I have all these dramas to keep up with and tonight all I'm going to do is re-watch Love Shuffle!
Jeaniessi wrote: Darn you Joe! What are you doing to me!!?? I have all these dramas to keep up with and tonight all I'm going to do is re-watch Love Shuffle!

Haha the Shuffle's contagious
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Haha the Shuffle's contagious

Ja Panda!! lol
awwww all this talk about it is making me really want to watch it again! :D
Just finished it for the 2nd time. Love Shuffle is hands down my favorite show ever. Every little detail is so perfect. I'm so Love Shuffle high right now it's crazy lol.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Just finished it for the 2nd time. Love Shuffle is hands down my favorite show ever. Every little detail is so perfect. I'm so Love Shuffle high right now it's crazy lol.

LOL! Say it ain't So...Joe! ;) You're spreading the fever!
SayItAintSoJoe wrote:

I loved that scene!
Uhg I loved that show so much<3 Now I might have to go re-watch it. >_< and I am so totally happy because each pair that I wanted from the beginning was endgame :)
glaringdream wrote: Uhg I loved that show so much<3 Now I might have to go re-watch it. >_< and I am so totally happy because each pair that I wanted from the beginning was endgame :)

I agree.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I agree.

LOL...Joe... I love your avi!
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL...Joe... I love your avi!

lol thanks!
Almost a year later and I still watch clips of this on youtube. I have a feeling that I will do a lot of re-watches once I complete my challenge. This will probably be one of them. XD