Good Bye April feat Toki Asako - Futari no BGM

Nakajima Miyuki (中島みゆき) sama's 40th single Ichigoi Ichie (一期一会), which was released in 2007, has been decided to be the theme song of the movie Sisam

Released as a digital single, milet's (ミレイ) We All Lie will be the theme song for the drama, Sky Castle.

Metro-Ongen "Voyager" 2011 album "EDEN".

CORE OF SOUL "Kaleidoscope" 2003 "Over The Time Time Is Over."

BobLife "モノクローム." 2009 album "トップソング."  

南正人 [Masato Minami] "夜をくぐり抜けるまで" [Till the Night Passes] 1971 album  "回帰線/南正人, The Tropics/Masato Minami." I miss you.

underground by f5ve! I would link but my acc is new so it's still under review :(

To celebrate Takeuchi Mariya (竹内まりや) san's 45th anniversary in music and a new album after 10 years (scheduled to be out on October 16th), for the next 4 weeks a remake MVs of her popular songs will be released.

Genki Dashite (元気をだして)
Initially, Mariya san wrote, composed, and arranged it for Yakushimaru Hiroko (薬師丸ひろ子) san [1984] . Later she also released [1988] her version as her 17th single. Genkidashite is considered as oe of her signature track. The track was used as the commercial  for Asahi Draft Bear in 2021 and then in 2023.

samenai:

Lucky Color (ラッキーカラー) - Aimyon (あいみょん)

Takeshi Senoo "Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha" 2014 album "OST - Natsu matsuri, yume hanabi."

Anusaya:

Takeshi Senoo "Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha" 2014 album "OST - Natsu matsuri, yume hanabi."

I remember watching the anime, I was preparing for University back then.

Zarame (ざらめ) -Aimyon (あいみょん)
Furitsumore Kodokuna Shi yo drama theme song

samenai:
I remember watching the anime, I was preparing for University back then.

Such a pretty instrumental.

fra-foa "light of sorrow" 2002 album "13 leaves."

Shocking Lemon "Night Fly" 2001 album "Sometimes Alone."

The Gimmies 2002 album "Auto Shut-Off....Any Questions?" full.