W/X/Y(Live ver.)/Tani Yuuki Live 2021 "Memories"

just stumbled upon that/discovered him... because someone looking very similar to him was once my Japanese tandem partner I'm baffled

優里 『レオ』 Official Music Video (Yuuri with the song LEO)

Cherry「チェリー」 by Spitz(スピッツ)
Spitz is my most favorite Japanese artist/band, that should be a known fact. I don't think there is a single Spitz song that I don't like, but surely I love some of em more than the others. And Cherry wasn't one of those. I was watching a movie and the ML started singing it raw. Maybe it was the movie, it hit different today.
I clipped that 1 minute part from the movie and put it on the loop.

"LIFE" by Rude-α

Dancer  by Vaundy

Vaundy

KAT-TUN - Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet

Jidai「時代 」by Nakajima Miyuki (中島みゆき)
Not the official MV but, took me a while to find the version I listened to in the movie KiokuyaThere isn't much to talk about Nakajima Miyuki. If you know you know if you don't then you should.

Kaikun - Acrylics (Official Video)

Discovered him through the Youtube video "What Song Are You Listening To? TOKYO, JAPAN" where he promoted himself. Born in Boston Massachusetts in 2003, Kaikun spent his developing years in America before moving to Japan as a young teen. As a bilingual artist, he incorporates both English and Japanese in his music and has been writing songs for Major Labels in Japan. (Eager to find out which ones...!)

Masumi Ako - 月 (Moon)

Uninstall「アンインストール」by Ishikawa Chiaki (石川智晶)
Got goosebumps listening to this. MV is relatively new but the song is quite old. OP of Bokurano