One last update about air date schedule by episode:

First column are dates. 2nd and 3rd columns show which episode(s) is released on Tencent. 2nd column are regular VIP Tencent subscribers. 3rd column are special Tencent VIP subscribers. Fourth column shows which episodes are aired on CCTV8. All episodes will be done airing on Tencent platform on June 4th. CCTV8 finishes faster - done airing on June 2nd.

It's HERE! FINALLY! I hope they don't f*ck up the Season 2! >_>

@sjadvocate    Thanks for posting the release dates.  The table confirms 36 episodes.  

However, why both the VIP and SVIP skip some episodes and why are they starting on 4 and 5?  Where are the first ones? 

I don't have Tencent or Disney, is it going to be available in Viki or even Youtube?

darkstar:

@sjadvocate    Thanks for posting the release dates.  The table confirms 36 episodes.  

However, why both the VIP and SVIP skip some episodes and why are they starting on 4 and 5?  Where are the first ones? 

On day 1 they're dropping 4 episodes. For SVIP they're dropping 5 episodes on day 1. 

Xtinew:

I don't have Tencent or Disney, is it going to be available in Viki or even Youtube?

I'm not completely sure about this but we will soon find out. 

Xtinew:

Someone shared with me it should be available on Viki. I wouldn't be surprised if it was on YT too but am not 100% sure.

Hi, Do you guys have any JOL English-subbed content  Like a fan event or a variety show. There are still 3 days for the S2 to arrive, and I am tired of waiting. If you have any, please share. ❤️

I did my happy dance when I saw on mydramalist that viki was showing it and it wasnt region locked for me :D

sjadvocate:

Someone shared with me it should be available on Viki. I wouldn't be surprised if it was on YT too but am not 100% sure.

I see it as "Coming Soon" on Viki....but I have no idea exactly what "soon" means to them in this regard...sooooo......I really hope it's available on the 16th....

HistoricalFan:

I see it as "Coming Soon" on Viki....but I have no idea exactly what "soon" means to them in this regard...sooooo......I really hope it's available on the 16th....

I also saw the "coming soon" sign.  However, if Viki starts streaming on the 16th, it's unlikely it will have subtitles, since it usually takes a while for the translation teams to get them ready.    It would take a few days, at least.  

So, for me, even if takes a week behind the release dates it's already great that Viki is also releasing it.  I already waited five years.  A few days more is OK. 

Viki having it is wonderful news, and a message on the Viki site says the drama comes with English and Portuguese subtitles, so hopefully no delays in releasing episodes!

Kateoz:

Viki having it is wonderful news, and a message on the Viki site says the drama comes with English and Portuguese subtitles, so hopefully no delays in releasing episodes!

Viki can translate first the S1 with no mistakes, then can translate S2...