lih:

she was all the time talking about the drama and how it is different from the webtoon, so my point and my friend's.

She wasn't tho, she was talking about the original webtoon aka "July found by chance" and how the little differences the drama made from it. I think you are confusing the original webtoon with the "Secret" comic. 

https://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/188436644299/extraordinary-you-the-official-character

I just found this on tumblr and damn! They really did exchange the Fairy's back story with Haru's, it seems. 

And also Joo Da seems to develop feelings for Do Hwa later on! Omg also her description about her getting self aware really picked my interest, if she really becomes like that, she will finally be more than a 2d character. 

Don't know if the story will really unfold like this, but it seems really good! 

haruny:

https://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/188436644299/extraordinary-you-the-official-character

I just found this on tumblr and damn! They really did exchange the Fairy's back story with Haru's, it seems. 

And also Joo Da seems to develop feelings for Do Hwa later on! Omg also her description about her getting self aware really picked my interest, if she really becomes like that, she will finally be more than a 2d character. 

WOAH. This is HUGE. The drama is taking a completely different direction, and I am excited to see how this develops!! 

haruny:

I knew it. Joo Da will become the antagonist. This is actually what typically happens in an Isekai manga or manhwa, wherein the female lead is reborn as that world’s 2nd female lead (the bad guy in the love triangle), only to find out that she has finally succeeded in taking over the spotlight from the female lead.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another difference that I observed between the webtoon and drama is their world view in general. In the webtoon, it is possible for extras to voluntarily join stages (that they weren't assigned to) by being near the main/side characters. When they are physically near important characters, and a scene is triggered, they will enter that scene as extras. And if they are insignificant enough in the scene, they can also walk out of picture and go somewhere else to hang out while the main stage is still playing in the background. In the drama however, only Haru can go in and out of scenes freely. Everyone else can only move according to the script. But, I think there is a limit to navigating in the webtoon too, since in the scene where Danoh was being sent to the hospital, and during her time in the hospital, Haru was unable to go visit her (or even leave the school at all). I think this is because those scenes weren't meant to have extras in the first place. So the rule is, extras can only join scenes that need extras.

KatiaSchwarz:
possibly the dumbest character name to ever appear in a drama, but what can you do

LOL i started laughing so much

Shay:

LOL i started laughing so much

I'm glad you like it!

@KatiaSchwarz Where can i read the comic "Secrets"? The one where Haru and Dan Oh aren't the main characters.

VodkaBeer:

@KatiaSchwarz Where can i read the comic "Secrets"? The one where Haru and Dan Oh aren't the main characters.

It doesn't exist as far as I know, all of what I'm writing is based on what you see in comic July Found by Chance (based on the scenes Haru and Dan Oh are part of) 

May have read this late but I'm so happy that there are a lot of people who also likes how the Webtoon was written. Though I love that the drama and webtoon are different because there's the excitement of not knowing what happens next. Making the viewing experience on the same level for both Webtoon readers and nonreaders. But I miss some of the interactions in the Webtoon, the library scenes (which were very important to Haru and Dan-Oh), Doh-wa's bittersweet story and how the main characters all have their "Secrets". I have just finished reading the Webtoon (it has 2 volumes, about 50+ chapters) and it was amazing! 

Did the webtoon explain anything about the writer or Haru being the only one able to change the things?