lololol:

baek kyung’s brother definitely knows something he’s so mysterious

I have a feeling Baek Kyung's brother is aware of himself and hasn't told anyone. 

lololol:

lololol:

Yes, definitely! I think his brother has been self aware for a while now. I remembered that scene at Nam Jun' s party when the stage changed, the camera made a close up on a guy that looked surprised or intrigued, I don't know... well I didn't realize it then, but I think that was Baek Kyung's brother. Wow I just wonder if maybe, he's the writer? Because the fairy still looks suspicious but I am not sure if he could be the writer. He could be an antagonist from the other comic (because he seems to recognize other characters like Nam Ju's mom) or maybe just a self-aware character who doesn't want to infuriate the writer (?)

Anyone noticed how Haru's scar in the latest scene of episode 15-16 was fresh? He was literally bleeding when he held Dan Oh's hand. I read on tumblr someone theorizing that the world of "Flower"/"Trumped creeper" is merging with the world of "Secret". Like, instead of thinking that "Flower" took place in the past, its actually happening in parallel with the events of "Secret". 

Some parts that supports this theory is the fact that Dan Oh on that scene with her and Kyung's family, said the exact same lines the Dan Oh on "Flower" said ("I can even marry him tomorrow"). And the comic "Secret" was always at the same spot on the shelf in the library right? But on episode 15-16, that same spot was being occupied with the comic "Flower" instead, while the comic "Secret" wasn't there anymore. And what if Haru got merged completely with the Haru from "Flower", that's why his cut was fresh as if he had just go it?

haruny:

Anyone noticed how Haru's scar in the latest scene of episode 15-16 was fresh? He was literally bleeding when he held Dan Oh's hand. I read on tumblr someone theorizing that the world of "Flower"/"Trumped creeper" is merging with the world of "Secret". Like, instead of thinking that "Flower" took place in the past, its actually happening in parallel with the events of "Secret". 

Some parts that supports this theory is the fact that Dan Oh on that scene with her and Kyung's family, said the exact same lines the Dan Oh on "Flower" said ("I can even marry him tomorrow"). And the comic "Secret" was always at the same spot on the shelf in the library right? But on episode 15-16, that same spot was being occupied with the comic "Flower" instead, while the comic "Secret" wasn't there anymore. And what if Haru got merged completely with the Haru from "Flower", that's why his cut was fresh as if he had just go it?

that's an interesting g theory! 

While I was watching ep 8 (15/16) I was thinking: what if Kyung's brother is the writer and he thinks he is helping Dan Oh? It's kind of obvious he is aware of himself by now and I remember when he said to Kyung to take care and treat Dan Oh well. What if he wrote the set up and ending for Haru and Dan Oh in the "flower" manhwa as a tragic one, so now if they will end up together Dan Oh is destined to die. So for "Secret" he tried to separate them and put Dan Oh with Kyung with hope it might save her life? That's the most random theory ever, but the brother seems to care about Dan Oh and while he looks happy at the stage part when they were talking about the marriage, as soon as shadow happened and he saw Dan Oh was not happy about it, he was not as confident, it looked like he had doubts. 

Also, Ju Da is aware of herself right? I think she likes Do Hwa, but for her set up she needs to end up with Nam Joo to save her grandma. 

This theory is very unlikely true, given the mood of the drama, but it's kinda "fun", so I decided to share it. So here we have some "actors" that have "roles" in different comics and the characters have the same names, look the same and even say some identical lines (different versions of the same author's story? Plagiarism?). This suggests that every single story ever written is some kind of a pocket universe, but...what if that's more than that? My theory is that the "actors" are actually some real human minds and the comics are simulations they are trapped in. But why would someone trap people in stories with a lot of drama going on (pun intended)? They may be prisoners/students! Most of them are probably just bots, but some are not.  Those are minds of people who need to be punished for their mistakes and learn, change because of the stories they are forced to experience in the simulations. For example Ju Da may have bullied her poor classmate, so now she must be in that girl's shoes.  When the minds don't follow the script, bugs happen in the code (flipped image in cinema, floating objects, portal between different simulations etc.).  There are some inner guards inside the simulations who must prevent and fix those , report to creators (Fairy's character?). The comics are there for them as guide to what is supposed to happen. Dan Oh sees the storyboard because she was a guard/ writer before committing her crime (maybe she treated badly someone with illness who loved her?).

Ahhhh, that makes sense!!!! Holy heck, if that's true I'll probably go cry some more over how confusing and interesting this drama is.

haruny:

Wow that would totally make sense! :O That theory somehow reminded of one of my faves animes: Steins;gate xD. ..

Ok, Let's say both stories are happening at the same time with the same people (but with different roles) in their own (parallel) universe... suddenly, the black hole appeared and affected the realm of Secret, and probably of Flower too, we don't know...In consequence, both stories are merging into a new one with characteristics of both comics. These changes would allow a better ending for Danoh, or at least that's what they'll try to do.

Btw, I had already considered that theory due to a confusion I had with this week episodes translation xD.  For that reason, I thought Trump Creeper and Secret were two different comics apart from Flower. I mean, I thought Flower was a new one forming from those too lol xD

@Cnjussym Wow I didn't think about how Flower could actually be a third book that's actually a merged version of Trumped Creeper and Secret! That would be awesome. But unfortunately it was probably just a mistranlation :( At least both Flower and Trumped Creeper seems to share the same design, so it's probably the same book.

Another thing that I came across on tumblr, is that it's possible that Haru gets hurt more and more every time he tries to defy the writer, which could be explained by how his scar started to hurt when he changed the story at Nam Joo's birthday party.

Since he regained consciousness and thus isn't just Baek Kyung's "underling" anymore, tecnically he changed the story by changing his whole personality as the extra who was supposed to be Kyung's follower right? That's why his scar/cut got deeper, as if he got hurt all over again. If this is true, that would mean he doesn't mind hurting himself if it means he can be with Dan Oh again and he would do anything to help her :(

@katewilldiefordohwa I really like that theory too! I also think Yuda is starting to be self aware (that kinda shady smirk she gave Sae mi wasn't Yuda's normal behavior) and probably real Yuda isn't that weak and helpless.  I also her aware self likes Dowha.

Btw, I don't know but I think Sae Mi and Nam Ju will be the next ones to be self aware. And about Baek Kyung's brother, if he's the writer and he gave Danoh this new 'extra' role in order to save her through his brother, then what baekyung said that he thinks he's the only one who can change her tragic ending, would make sense too. Wow this drama is so good that we can make a lot of different theories from it xD

haruny:

@Cnjussym Wow I didn't think about how Flower could actually be a third book that's actually a merged version of Trumped Creeper and Secret! That would be awesome. But unfortunately it was probably just a mistranlation :( At least both Flower and Trumped Creeper seems to share the same design, so it's probably the same book.

Yeah hahaha Now I know that it was just a translation issue lol xD. I think they even have the same cover xD I really need to rewatch those scenes lol

Random theory that I just thought about based on that slight glimpse we got of the tragedy that happened in the Trumpet Creeper comic (the scene where Haru is holding the sword between his hand).

I think Haru had to kill Dan Oh by the writer's wishes but his aware-self tried to stop it by holding the sword, but to no avail because Dan Oh ended up dying anyway. Or maybe Kyung is the one who killed Dan Oh out of jealousy and Haru wasn't able to stop it.

skybaby:

I have a feeling Baek Kyung's brother is aware of himself and hasn't told anyone. 

I agree 

I have been thinking... What if Joo Da's self-awareness is the key to change the story of "Secret" and in turn she can save Dan Oh's life? The only thing left is to Joo Da to actually want to change her own story and take no more shit from Nam Joo and achieve her own happiness without having a man toss her around.
Because that Stage scene where she rejected Nam Joo seemed out of the blue to me, since she seemed to kinda accept him in episode 17-18. I think it's because she is trying to change her own fate and in turn it will end up changing the whole comic since she is the main character.

Ok, I think by now, it's more than probable that the comic, trumpet creeper had a tragic ending...but I wonder who died exactly? Just Danoh? And how?

I still think that Haru probably isn't the one who can change her fate. He's able to change some things only because he's an extra without a fixed set-up (like they said this week). Also, I find it curious that the only way in which Danoh could leave the hospital at the end of the episode, was after Baek Hyung came to visit her. This time Haru couldn't even move at his own will and their stage got extended to a lot of days until Baek Hyung appeared. I also remember Danoh telling Haru that the writer must love Baek Hyung a lot (could this writer really be his little brother? It seems like he's the only one who cares about Baek Hyung in his family)...If so, I guess that's the reason why Haru wasn't supposed to be part of this new story and Kyung has a supporting role now and Danoh is just an extra: to prevent them to get out of control and alter the story again. It's like the writer wanted to make sure Kyung and Danoh end up together anyway. Btw, I can't wait to see the backstory of dried squid fairy; I guess that knowing about what happened to him will reveal a lot of their current story and more about the writer's intention.