Okay, now that we are reaching the last few episodes of the series...what are everyone's predictions on how it will end?

I personally really want Tofu to stay human and to stay with Nut and the others but I'm nervous that he'll turn back into a teddy bear forever. I don't know how the novel ends but some people said it's sad, if so, I hope they don't follow the novel ending. 

-

Update:  well I'm extremely disappointed with how they chose to end the show, I don't need anyone reminding me about the novel or a 'realistic ending'. I wanted Tofu to stay human and to be loved as he deserved. I'm more so angry that everything ended how it started, Tarn and Nut shouldn't have gotten back together I think it extremely devalued Tofu as an individual and his impact on everyone, especially Nut.

Don't mistake my dislike of the ending as a dislike of the series, I liked the series a lot and I loved the messages it taught us about many things but it is my opinion to say I did not like the ending so please don't come trying to change my mind.

I hope that the ending will be that actually Tofu is reincarnation of Neung, who actually also liked Nut. That he will be together with Nut in human form.

TVjunkie:

I hope that the ending will be that actually Tofu is reincarnation of Neung, who actually also liked Nut. That he will be together with Nut in human form.

I don't think Nueng ever liked Nut in that way and it's too late in the series to bring him back into this situation I think, but it is still straight that they made them identical 

Personally, I'm very confused about how this show is going to end. Because one time, it shows that Nut might choose to live in the present, which means, he will choose Tofu. But then the next time, he seems to be holding onto his past  (I mean just his memories with Tarn) and Tarn -- which does make sense, Tarn is his first love, and means a lot to him. So I'm not sure which direction this will end up going.

All I know I want Tofu to be happy in some shape, way, or form. I'd like it to be with Nut. And I think he's his own person so it'd suck if he goes back to being a teddy bear. Not saying it wouldn't make sense, story-wise, I can see it. But I really don't want that to happen.

My prediction goes with reality-based one. Tofu gets back to be a teddy bear and his soul in which i know is Tatarn's will go back to Tatarn's Body. Tatarn will be brought to life with Tofu's memory. EP13 is excruciating for Tofu to point of heartbreaking.

The series is not the novel but  adaption of thevnovel  so  the seies is not as the series so you can't predict from the novel.

tiaxbewitched:

I don't think Nueng ever liked Nut in that way and it's too late in the series to bring him back into this situation I think, but it is still straight that they made them identical 

We really don't know from the reaction of  Nueng and Song father about gays it seem he is a bit homophonic and  Nueng felt so he behave  in way make his father prod of him ....and hide his true identity. And maybe Tarn  knew that..

No,  Tofu is not Tarn he has Nueng  face and it is  in purpose  Tofy wolke as bear long before Tarn enter int coma . Add to this that He has Nueng  face.. and he is main character while Tarn  is not. Killing main  character  for support one it is not seems so unleaa the production decide to go the sucide as later people will not see their  series.

Gidi Sela:

No,  Tofu is not Tarn he has Nueng  face and it is  in purpose  Tofy wolke as bear long before Tarn enter int coma . Add to this that He has Nueng  face.. and he is main character while Tarn  is not. Killing main  character  for support one it is not seems so unleaa the production decide to go the sucide as later people will not see their  series.

But Tofu is a teddy bear, not a human. His sense of self is centered on Nut's happiness - is he even capable of thinking of himself? He doesn't have to die - he can revert to being a beloved teddy bear, where he'll get to contribute to Nut's happiness for the rest of his life. Although I would be freaked out if I knew my teddy bear was conscious and watching me do things people do in bed.

Tofu become human   as miracle and he develop very good and understand things. He is no longer Teddy bear.... So if he die or become Teddy bear again is sad ending to me and I hope this will not happen.. Add to this what is written on top of page :  Will Taohu be able to find the answers to his questions and reveal all the secrets he wishes to know? And would there be another miracle that may allow him to fulfill his wish?  It seem to me if it is not going to happen they wouldn't wrote it (I saw this alsao on of the channel today too.

Horrible ending. They did injustice to Tofu as character, they should have brought him back in human form. Even reincarnated as brother of the new character at the end (would have been better).  And apparently Tofu love for Nut didn't mean anything he was back with Tarn as of nothing happened

I fully agere with you.

TVjunkie:

Horrible ending. They did injustice to Tofu as character, they should have brought him back in human form. Even reincarnated as brother of the new character at the end (would have been better).  And apparently Tofu love for Nut didn't mean anything he was back with Tarn as of nothing happened

Right, I haven't even gotten to watch the final ep yet but I've seen enough spoilers to be mad about how they ended it. You said exactly how I feel, I wouldn't be as mad about Tofu being a teddy bear again if they hadn't given Nut back to Tarn, it was like Tofu was just a temporary moment for him until he was able to have Tarn again. Tofu deserved so much better, even if he said he was okay with being a bear he also expressed many times that he was scared to do so and that he wanted to stay with Nut as a human. 

I thought they were going to tease us by having him go back to a bear temporarily and make Nut realize how much he loves Tofu and is over Tarn then allow Tofu to be a human permanently but nope. Tarn isn't a bad character but I don't like that he was treated so much better than Tofu ever was. 

Overall, the ending is very disappointing and I don't care how many people say it was realistic, it's a show about a teddy bear becoming human, I didn't need realistic  I needed a happy ending. Tofu was the one I care for most and so I don't see it as a happy ending because he didn't get one.

I’m so sad about this ending. Invested so much time into the show and didn’t even get a satisfactory ending for Tofu. It’s so sad that he just went back to Tarn just like that without even missing Tofu. I felt like everyone was over death of Tofu too fast and not even bat an eye when Nut goes back to Tarn. 

But it is a show based on the book so if that’s what happened then it can’t be helped

TVjunkie:

If they reincarnated him he'd have to be an infant.  If they continued on their relationship it might be a little disturbing.