I know a lot of people wait until dramacool or similar sites have swiped the episode from fantranslators hourslong work throughout the weekend. But for those who want to try and support the people who make it possible for you to watch Kieta Hatsukoi with English translations I decided to make this topic. 

First for those who don't want to read and just wanna watch English subbed episodes. Crossed out ones are those who quit due to Netflix/Viki picking the show up. 

Portuguese:

Indonesian: 

If any fansubbers want to be credited/taken off the list then just let me know in the comments. 

Some basic information about fansubbers for Kieta Hatsukoi

Fansubbing takes hours upon hours of work. You have to time all the translations for the exact moment in the video and some add extras like translations for the songs or for posters ect.. on the screen. This is what that work looks like:

24 minutes of expressions and sentences to fill in and time. 357 lines of text (in this example). 

So please be considerate. Consider using the links of actual fansubbers and not just the ''official Eng Sub'' versions you find spread around Youtube, Dailymotion (except the Google Translate versions, those are usually originals, just very bad), Dramacool ect.... 

Fansubbers credit themselves usually in the video (at end or beginning of video), you can easily find them online and support them. It will lead to you getting subs earlier and to them not quitting cause of redistribution of their work without their knowledge. You can even get to know the fansubbers and thank them personally for their work which I'm sure they will appreciate. 

Thank you for sharing this. This makes it a lot easier to support all the hardworking fansubbers out there.  <3

dropintheocean:

Thank you for sharing this. This makes it a lot easier to support all the hardworking fansubbers out there.  <3

I'm glad its useful ^^ Some fansubbers are faster than others and this can vary each week. So knowing a bunch of them can be nice if you're aiming to get the first release of fansubs. Some also pay a lot of time and consideration to quality so they take longer but the result can be super nice. 

But if you're a big fan of the show you can also try watching as many different fansubs as possible and just spot the different sentences/expressions the fansubbers like to use. It can give slightly different meaning to a scene sometimes. 

RandomUsagi :

I'm glad its useful ^^ Some fansubbers are faster than others and this can vary each week. So knowing a bunch of them can be nice if you're aiming to get the first release of fansubs. Some also pay a lot of time and consideration to quality so they take longer but the result can be super nice. 

But if you're a big fan of the show you can also try watching as many different fansubs as possible and just spot the different sentences/expressions the fansubbers like to use. It can give slightly different meaning to a scene sometimes. 

It is! I'm very particular with subs, so I don't mind having to wait a little longer. And I do tend to watch shows I'm obsessed with on several platforms just so I can catch all the nuances in the different translations, so I'll probably end up going through the different fansubs for this show as well. Thanks again! 

@RandomUsagi: I know of two Indonesian fansub groups who are also working on this drama. Would it be okay to share the links to their blogs here?

kura2ninja:

@RandomUsagi: I know of two Indonesian fansub groups who are also working on this drama. Would it be okay to share the links to their blogs here?

Yes sure, I will add them if its the official source of the fansubbers. If they want to be removed they can request that anytime. 

RandomUsagi :

Yes sure, I will add them if its the official source of the fansubbers. If they want to be removed they can request that anytime. 

As far as I know, they both don't mind people sharing the links to their blogs (but reposting of the subs is strictly forbidden, obviously). But here's the link:

Nanairo Fansub: https://nanairo-sub.livejournal.com/61042.html

WibuSubs: https://www.wibusubs.moe/search/label/Kieta%20Hatsukoi

I think Wibu's subs tend to be more colloquial (just a liiiitle bit, though), but I can attest from personal experience that their subs are good so if you read Indonesian, you might want to check both of them out to find out which subtitles you prefer.

Okay thank you! I added them ^^

RandomUsagi :

Okay thank you! I added them ^^

Thank you! And oh, Nanairo soft subs is for members only, but their hardsubs can be accessed by all (by clicking the photo that represents each episode, which is linked to a justpaste.it page)

Thank you for this, so brilliant. I'd never repost someone elses hard work and am very appreciative.

Hello, could you please help me, I can not access the download or DM links from

What can I do? I know they have a problem with people reuploading it on other sites, but I only want to watch it for myself.

Juniper79:

Hello, could you please help me, I can not access the download or DM links from

What can I do? I know they have a problem with people reuploading it on other sites, but I only want to watch it for myself.

This fansub team keeps employing new methods every week to make it difficult for dramacool to access their subs. For this week the challenge seems to be to click on the heart  in the title. There you get the links to the dailymotion ones and the password. 

It will likely change again soon once they update their page and I've heard of a bunch of fansubbers who are likely going to quit subbing now that Netflix has picked the show up. Anyway, now you know. 

Thank you for your answer RandomUsagi .

I can attest to how grueling subbing can be specially if you have to translate it yourself.  I've just made my first sub which is for Kieta hatsukoi Episode 6 and it took me a whole day to finish!  Now I understand why some subbers are really worked up about other people reposting their works.

Episode 5 on the fan subs was accidently put up  again as episode 6, did something happen?

Edit: it got fixed THANKS!!!!