I like the idea that YS and MH knew each other as children, even if briefly.   I like the idea that they gained their respective “powers” because of a shared childhood event, even if it was traumatic.  I like the idea that because of their connection, YS is a “cure” for MH’s debilitating illness (mega sensitivity).  I like the idea that because of their connection, MH feels/senses YS’ thoughts/feelings (this is more than hearing/smelling/etc.).

Scenes involving childhood acquaintance:

##Title Sequence: 

*Young boy (striped tee) – clearly the actor Moon Woo Jin (young MH) running, apparently in distress

*Young girl (blue top) and boy (striped Tee) holding hands (w/a nice transition to YS/MH holding hands in her vision)

##Ep. 1, Scene 1 (YS’ dream)

*Two people thrown into water, feet first.

*The same young boy (w/black/red sneakers) and young girl (white sneakers) running hand-in-hand, laughing

*Someone dives into the water towards YS

*Young YS (clearly child actress Lee Seol A) floating underwater

*Person w/the black/red sneakers clearly shown to be moving/swimming

*One micro-second scene of . . .is it a kiss?  OR, is it artificial respiration?  I hope it is the latter – I think this is their connection.  OR, perhaps I should say, I HOPE this is their connection.

##Other clues

*YS’s special power first manifested “22 years ago” (Ep. 1)

*MH’s mega-sensitivity began at the time of “the accident” when he was a tween? ( 11-13 yrs old?) (Ep 5)

My hope is that it is young MH that rescues a young YS and this is what forms their bond/connection.

What I DO not want to see:  another sibling that perished as a result of the “accident” – whatever the “accident” may be. I really hate those scenarios (looking at you, “Her Private Life” and “Cinderella/Four Knights”).

And if young Pil Yo is part of this childhood connection I don’t think I will be able to control my barf factor.  Definitely minus two stars if that happens. 

your definitely onto something cus it would make much more sense if they  are connected