Birthdate: 1990-Jul-10
Height: 187cm

[U]Movies
Dangerously Excited

TV Dramas
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Lie to Me
White Christmas
I have watched Lie To Me and White Christmas (loved this one) and I am watching SUFBB. I love how he acts.
watching SUFBB, and love his acting, and he has this glare that I like a lot, not to mention, he is excellent eye candy..
Omg Sung Joon <3 HE IS SMOKIN' HOT! I really love his deep voice, its very tempting...
Thought he was the cutest thing ever in Lie to Me and even though I didnt like that drama I'm super glad I watched it cause I got introduced to Sung Joon<3 He is so talented and I too love his speaking and singing voice. Cant wait to see what other stuff he does=)
i ♥ him too heh...going to start Shup FB soon (just for him) ^_^
I remember watching White Christmas and Lie To Me and being absolutely crazy about him and his character, so I was so excited to see that he was the main character in this drama. I'm definitely not disappointed. This man is amazing.
He's absolutely gorgeous, he has an amazing voice (I had no idea he could sing), and his something about his eyes amaze me.
oooh O_O...those are shmexilicious
KamZ wrote: oooh O_O...those are shmexilicious

Kamz-ssi, that word made me lol...But YES! They are...lol
LisNoir wrote: Kamz-ssi, that word made me lol...But YES! They are...lol

lol..couldn't think of anything else..i had written a "slurp" too at the end but decided to do away with it lest i scandalize the younger people here lol
KamZ wrote: lol..couldn't think of anything else..i had written a "slurp" too at the end but decided to do away with it lest i scandalize the younger people here lol

Jajajaja! Well, the word is perfect.

I freaking love him and his stare<3 And gosh his voice....*fangirls*
EyeSmileGirl wrote: I freaking love him and his stare<3 And gosh his voice....*fangirls*

same here...♥SJ♥