Alright... Please don't go hunting me if this thread is lame.

Just wanted a platform for me to nag about how I go about flipping my desk in style as the compulsory military service intervenes into our fav artists' lifes and thus ours. { I definitely do NOT have anything against the service! It's also compulsory in my country and i Seriously respect it! }

I am actually currently in cloud 9 since Lee Jun Ki is back from service to us:) Though I loved the experience of waiting loyally & seeing him back healthily... I didn't get to experience the feelings of sending him off to service 22 months ago! {That's coz I wasn't aware of his existence then. HOW can i!!! but still THANK GOD! or i might have needed to borrow the sea to collect my tears...}

& that's when this HORRENDOUS thought came to my useless mind...
"WHAT will I do if SONG JOONG KI is suddenly called off for his service this year?!?!" *grabbing chest breathlessly.
Fast for that 22 months?!?!? {Haha..Like real!}

So... How did YOU all felt when your love left for service?!?! Or how are you all coping waiting for your dears to be back?!?! OR...

WHO do you really really don't wana send off to service?!?! Can you all survive if we can no longer see them for the next 22months?!?!

Thanks alot mandatory services! (No! Not being sacarstic!)
I will like to take this opportunity to thank them for taking in our cute boys & returning them to us as hotties with packs:) and especially for making us value their talents as we go crazy missing them!

FYI: These are the darlings whom are protecting millions of ppl currently~

Kang Dong Woo
Hyun Bin
Rain
Heechul
Kim Nam Gil
Joo Ji Hoon
& more!!!
{ I can't think anymore atm}

Soon.. Lee Teuk:(
Lee seung gi?!?! {grabs heart again}

Let me start off with what I wana scream to the world:

" For returning to us safely & with a rocking upcoming project... Kumawo Jun Ki oppa!"

* From the thread's length itself.. anyone could figure out how much i have to say! Sorry about that guys...
Kim Soo Hyun - I think I will cry lol! Song Joong Ki Lee Seung Gi..*sob*
Tinselfannel wrote: Kim Soo Hyun - I think I will cry lol!
Song Joong Ki
Lee Seung Gi..*sob*

I know right! esp lee seungi gi is the most probable prsn to enter next!!!
i couldnt even let him go from 1N2D!!!
NahSuRin wrote: I know right! esp lee seungi gi is the most probable prsn to enter next!!!
i couldnt even let him go from 1N2D!!!

Yeah. But think of how hot "Puppy" will be with all those muscles.. Actually kind of interesting to imagine..
Tinselfannel wrote: Yeah. But think of how hot "Puppy" will be with all those muscles.. Actually kind of interesting to imagine..

Looking at how all rounder he is... LSG.. NP! but SONG JOONG KI!!! im soooo worried!!! i wan him chubby for eva!!!!
" For returning to us safely & with a rocking upcoming project... Kumawo Jun Ki oppa!"

I +1 this, I'm so glad he's back ! I really can't wait for his new project !
wrote: I +1 this, I'm so glad he's back ! I really can't wait for his new project !

Yap.. its a SAGEUK! notice we have up to 4 sageuks for this year already?!?!
anyway.. juniko! who can you not imagine bidding them your farewell to service in future?!?!?!
....That's hard, because I don't know who already did it and who didn't...but I would have a hard time giving up... Jang Geun Seok (He HAS to make up for that horrible You're my Pet! I love him) Lee Min ho (both of them) Kim Soo Hyun oh, and of course...Lee seung gi (man that's too sad.)
Joo Ji Hoon is back :D he was discharged from military on November 21st.

Juniko wrote: ....That's hard, because I don't know who already did it and who didn't...but I would have a hard time giving up...
Jang Geun Seok (He HAS to make up for that horrible You're my Pet! I love him)
Lee Min ho (both of them)
Kim Soo Hyun
oh, and of course...Lee seung gi (man that's too sad.)

OOHHH!!! LEE MIN HO!!! (the cityhunter) how more hotter can he become after returning from service?!?! i already love his physique!

streetangel wrote: Joo Ji Hoon is back :D he was discharged from military on November 21st.

AH!~ how did that slipped my mind! i know i know! Mianhae:) anyway.. You remember what is his coming project?!?! i read somewhere and its lost!
NahSuRin wrote: OOHHH!!! LEE MIN HO!!! (the cityhunter) how more hotter can he become after returning from service?!?! i already love his physique!

Haha ! That's very honest of you ! And of course, I feel the same way ! (OMG, just thinking about him I'm already drooling ! )
Yoon Si Yoon and Song Joong Ki are the ones who come to mind. I'm sure there are more but most of the K men I love have already served and are back! (because I'm one of the oldielocks around MDL...) Oh and I miss Hyun Bin a lot! December feels like a long way away but then again it feels like yesterday Kim Nam Gil went in and he'll be out soon.
why do they have to go ? Aren't they already helping Korea by their only existence ??? (exit Juniko...)
Jeaniessi wrote: Yoon Si Yoon and Song Joong Ki are the ones who come to mind. I'm sure there are more but most of the K men I love have already served and are back! (because I'm one of the oldielocks around MDL...)

Oh and I miss Hyun Bin a lot! December feels like a long way away but then again it feels like yesterday Kim Nam Gil went in and he'll be out soon.

haha.. YSY! yap. thats gona be tough for us. & come on jeaniessi! never heard of 'OLD IS GOLD'?!?!

actually the time i started getting drama addict.. was the time kim nam gil went in:(
& just nice i watched his bad guy & i was CRAVING for him for more!!! but true that the time did pass by in a blink!
maybe coz we haven get tired of the dramas lined up in our PTWs:)