Moon Geun Young
Park Shin Hye
Goo Hye Sun 
Yoona 
Ha Ji Won  
Soo Ae
Bae Doona
Jung So Min
I'm gonna pretend this thread is called Korean Actors/Actress You Can't Bear To Watch as I feel despise is too strong a word. 

1. Park Shin Hye - i watched her in Heirs. I didn't think she was too bad but then I watched her in a Taiwanese drama and her acting is exactly the same - no facial expression and can't kiss to safe her life. My friend recommended Doctor Crush but I only managed episode one. I wouldn't recommend any of her shows to my worst enemy (if I had one). 

2. Lee Min Ho - I just think he's overrated and only seems to do the same old roles which for me is extremely boring and won't make you improve in the profession if you don't have any challenges. 

Majority of the time I believe people are blinded by appearances rather than focusing on the skills and abilities. 

Ha Ji Won, I hate her with a passion and everything about her and her acting annoys me.

I think  Lee Min Ho can't act, and has the charisma of a piece of wood.

Hwang Jung Eum. She screams and screeches in most of her dramas and she tends to be over the top. The only drama of hers that I loved was Kill Me, Heal Me and that was in spite of her not because of her.

Lee Dong Wook. I don't hate him and actually like some of his dramas/characters but think that he's a bit overrated for his acting skills. It always feels like he's sleep-acting and mumbling through all his dramas. 

Jang Keun-suk. Don't understand why he's popular in the first place. And yes I've seen You're Beautiful.

Lee Byung-hun. HATE HIM. Even from before I knew of all his scandals.

Song Seung-heon. Can't act.

Hyun-Bin. Don't hate him or his acting but have yet to love any of his work or love him in any of the roles I saw him in.

Suzy. Obviously.

Joo Won. Meh

Park shin-hye. Meh 

Kim Tae-Hee. Meh

Moon Chae Won. Meh

^^ Totally agree with the above

the female lead from witch court and history salaryman drama, no exact reason, seeing her face just piss me off, now i even purposely avoiding her drama

park shin hye, no exactly hate, i just found her face bitchy, like if you ask me who actress with the ultimate bitch face ill answer her

russian white bear:

the female lead from witch court and history salaryman drama, no exact reason, seeing her face just piss me off, now i even purposely avoiding her drama

park shin hye, no exactly hate, i just found her face bitchy, like if you ask me who actress with the ultimate bitch face ill answer her

YES!!! Same with the actress from Witch Court. Her acting is pretty good and she doesn't have an annoying voice/way of speaking like Ha Ji Won and yet for some inexplicable reason, I hate her and avoid her dramas. I've tried liking her in several dramas like Bubblegum and then just gave up.

Can't remember if I answered this thread already, but I've voiced this a few times already: 

I'm not a big fan of Park Shin Hye, neither Lee Min Ho.

I'm giving Lee Min Ho a chance to change my mind with his new drama The King: Eternal MonarchThe problem I have with Lee Min Ho is probably more the character he portrayes and not necessarily his acting. I'm not sure.

I don't despise her, I just don't like her acting. I didn't like her in Boys Over Flowers, I didn't like her in Absolute Darling, and I still didn't like her in Blood. Koo HyeSun's acting is one-dimensional and bland. 

Despise is too much but an actress I will never bother watching again is Park Shin Hye. Just one word: Overrated

She lacks facial expression and I tried to watch 4 dramas with her and gave up. Now I don't bother trying to watch anything anymore when she's part of the cast. I'm not judging anyone for liking her but I don't see any talent in her acting. There are way better actresses out there. 

A few others I try to avoid: 

- Lee Seung Gi (only saw him once in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and while I didn't dislike him, I simply don't feel intrigued to watch more with him) 

- Shin Min Ah (I think she's okay, not more, not less) 

- Lee Sung Kyung (Maybe it was her role in Doctors which seemed plain and  dumb to me, I'll give her another chance in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo) 

park min young

i mean she only act in dramas with romance genre and idk why but i cant wacth a drama with her in it , she only act as a loved girl

Go Ara - she's pretty but she can't act. she's good on variety shows though

Park Shin Hye - she's good with crying scenes but that's it. her acting is average as compared to her fame. 

Jin Seyeon - have only watched her in 1 drama, but her eyes are dead when she's acting. 

Shin Sekyung - her whole face is just blank when she acts

Suzy - her acting is average. and she shouts her lines. like a lot (though she's improving lately)

Lee Jongsuk - okay this one I just recently noticed. I think I was too mesmerized by his looks before lol. But the type of characters he plays are almost the same. I think he needs to be more dynamic regarding projects he choose. Also, whenever he gets mad or worried he always have this same expression on his face and he also shouts a lot.

The only one on my list is Hwang Jung Eum.   She destroys the best drama with the best male lead and supporting cast in it if she is in it.  There's so many dramas where the story hooked me but I quit watching simply because she is in it.  
 There are actors for whom I will sit through a bad drama, and there are actors who I don't like, but I don't mind watching as long as the story is good and their acting still wont put me off. Ha Ji Won, for example. Very limited acting ability, she just has one or two faces- but it doesnt even  bother me.
With Hwang Jung Eum - this is the only actor I absolutely hate. I cant imagine how someone like her was cast so much, shrill, screeching, loud ridiculous faces, over acting  with zero  skill,  She's the only one, who opposite a fantastic male lead makes a drama absolutely not worth watching,. her nose holes are something else too. All that plastic surgery shortening the nose to make it look cute or pert,  just made the nostrils too huge to ignore on screen.  I recently tried to sit through a drama that hooked me with the story but before the first episode ended, I rage quit. Had to go for a walk to get over it.   SMH.  Watching her is like feeling grit between your teeth. That maddening.  
Every one else I can bear even if the acting is bad.