ShotaSidePart:

You just want a reaction lol

UMM no I don't -.-

ShotaSidePart:

can you tell me why? i seriously want to know...

Dude the name of this thread is your most hated actor .......It did say and tell why,unless you just want too.....If you like them good for you,I just don't

Please don't hate me, but for some reason Lee Jong Suk dramas are harder for me to watch. The story usually helps me get over it. Also, Lee Min Ho. I don't get the hype.

Molly Pop:

Please don't hate me, but for some reason Lee Jong Suk dramas are harder for me to watch. The story usually helps me get over it. Also, Lee Min Ho. I don't get the hype.

I used to really like LJS,when he was still a fresh face, but more I see him the more I feel he is a bit over-rated.. I got bored watching his acting in last few dramas,and I feel like most everyone I talk to feels that LMH is not that great. You are not alone.

ShotaSidePart:

Haven't watched it yet but I liked her in The Liar and His Lover even tho she was bashed...

she's being bashed in this already and its barely started.   I think she is doing fine and no premise to the criticism this early on in the show.  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/red-velvets-joy-is-receiving-criticism-for-poor-acting-on-great-temptation

The show is pretty good so far.   The cast is just anchoring their characters and the eye candy is excellent with Woo Do Hwan, of course.  

Lol what is there to bash even? Barely seen her in first few eps.. 

People just like to hate with absolutely no reason. I would understand if they are over rated or  actually sucked at acting but to hate just to hate is a waste of time -_-

ShotaSidePart:

People just like to hate with absolutely no reason. I would understand if they are over rated or  actually sucked at acting but to hate just to hate is a waste of time -_-

Very true. Being new to acting,I don't really expect that much,but i didnt think she was that bad in the last drama(what I saw of it) I like to reserve judgement until I see the progress they make. 

Kim Tae Hee
Park Shin Hye
Lee Min Ho 

I don't hate them but I think their acting is a bit stiff. Kim Tae Hee is pretty but she has this tendency to widen her eyes to show emotions while her entire facial expression is flat. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye (her voice is also robotic) are somewhat expressionless also. I will still watch dramas that feature these actors/actresses if I like the plot. I just think they could do better in appearing more natural.

I never liked anything that had Shin Sekyung in it

I have a lot that I don't really like, but the first one that comes to mind is definitely Park Si Yeon.

I mostly hates Lee Ji-hoon the most!

I cannot mention their names on this forum. I just hate annoying stupid actress.

I don't hate any actors or actresses (i can't hate ppl idk) but I do want to point out that Lee Kikwang had a really bad acting performance in the TVN drama Circle: Two Worlds Connected. I like B2st and all but when I saw this question, the first person I thought of in terms of bad performance was LKW. I'm sure there are plenty other actors who has done terrible in many different dramas but among the dramas I've seen, his name and performance was the 1st that came up on my mind. Not that he didn't do good enough but it was actually terrible in my judgement. Then again, I'm no expert but yeah... that's what I think. I hate his performance not him

Suho from exo is in a drama and it’s my first time seeing him act and will be the last! He makes the weirdest faces and has no emotions... I had to watch the Japanese version of the show because I liked the plot!