Kim Soo Hyun & Yoo Ah In - 2 of the youngest awardees of Baeksang Awards Best Actor

Im Siwan

Seo In Guk

Y’all need to check them out

Their acting skills are flawless!

Lee do hyun the rising star of 2020 he was exceptional in 18 again and played a totally different role in sweet home which he also nailed. 

Definitely Shin Hye Sun no doubt. You guys should really see her performance in My Golden Life, Angel's Last Mission: Love. Her versatility is beyond words. But on a personal note, my favourite from the actress is Mr Queen. The way she portrays the role of a Joseon queen with the mind and soul of a 21st-century man was spectacular. Not to mention that the drama was hilarious. For those of you with a hectic lifestyle and would want a sense of pleasure to escape from the harsh reality? Mr Queen definitely tops the list. 

I just started watching k drama in 2019 so I don't know about many actors but so far my absolute favourite is 

Jo Jung Suk 

After watching him for the first time in Jealousy Incarnate I have fallen head over heels for him and my obsession with him after almost one & a half year do not seems to be subside. He has done some pretty outstanding job in that drama. HE IS DIVINE in that drama. For the first time ever in my life I was able to feel the emotions of pain of a character. I felt actual physical pain in my chest , with all the pain that JJS had to suffer in the drama. He was that good in that drama. And JI  was not even a Melo drama, it is a rom- com.

His role in JI was not an easy one, I must add, he had to earn audience love & sympathy by making an unpleasant character into a good, positive character. 

He had to show his frustration, desperation, regrets all in a way that was not totally emotional and Melo BUT had to have a comedic touch in that. Just imagine , it sounds so difficult BUT he nailed all these emotions  to a T. His sex appeal, his cuteness, his swagger, his charismatic aura were just added bonuses.

Other than JI , in all of his other dramas & movies he is so good , and never failed to deliver. His recent role IkJun in Hospital Playlist is also so much loved by many all because of his powerful acting talent.

He is the most expressive eyes, he can emote from his eyes so well that he can go all mute but even then you can understand all the situation of a scene. He is a NATURAL actor who play all the roles so well that you can not tell that he is acting. He totally be gets under the skin of his character.

Other than him

Ji Chang Wook, 

Yoon Shi Yoon 

Yoo Yeon Suk 

Jang Kang ho 

Kim da myung  

all are very talented actors.

Kim Jae Wook

Namgoong Min

Seo In Guk

Yeo Jin Goo

Kang Haneul

Kang Dong Won, Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Jun Ki, Baek Jin Hee, Song Yoon Ah, Song Kang Ho, Joo Won, Yang Se Jong, Bae Doona and etc...

Kang Ha Neul

Lee Je Hoon

Shin Ha Kyun

Jang Hyuk

Yoo Ah In

Nam Goong Min

Ju Ji Hoon

Yoo Ah In

Yeo Jin Goo

Yoo Seung Ho

Woo Do Hwan

Ji Sung

Nam Da Reum

females:

Lee Se Young

Kim Sae Ron

Seo Yeji

Lee Bo Young

Jung Kyung Ho -will never forget his acting in Cruel city.

Female- Gong Hyo Jin

Shin Ha Kyun
Yeo Jin Goo
Lee Joon Gi
Ji Sung
Byun Yo Han
Yoo Ah In
Lee Kyu Hyung
Joo Ji Hoon
Lee Do Hyun

Shin Hye Sun