Gong Yoo
Lee Jong-suk
Song Hye-kyo-____

Song Kang

Kim Soo Hyung

Han Soo Hee

Yang Se Jong,  Woo Do Hwan,  Lee Jun Ho, Lee Min Ho,  Ahn Hyo Seop,  Nana,  Jang Ki Yong,  Im Soo Hyang, Park Min Young , Cha Eun Woo- Their acting seems forced, disingenuous or unnatural.

I think as time has go on, they're not as popular as they used to be a decade ago though. But Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. It feels like they're always playing the same role, or that even when its different, they eventually don't know how to act differently for that role as episodes progress, making it feel the same anyway. Worse is that I find that "one" character type they each play annoying.

I started watching Lovely runner but didn't like the story line so left it. moreover, i dont really know the hype about byeon woo seok's character and the acting. Highly Over- rated man! 

Park Shin Hye

Lee Min ho, Kim Woo bin, Park Shin hye, Seo In guk at all beyond me why they´re celebrated so much they´re not that good, yes you can watch a few of their individual dramas, but that´s all. 

I like Ji Chang Wook, but for me he is only a middle class actor, he is not the best but also not the wurst.

liam pop:

I started watching Lovely runner but didn't like the story line so left it. moreover, i dont really know the hype about byeon woo seok's character and the acting. Highly Over- rated man! 

you speak facts. I don't get the hype either!

Gong Hyo Jin and Park Shin Hye. Their dramas are quite good, especially GHJ's dramas. She's really good at picking scripts that suit her, but her acting is not my favorite. PSH's acting is bland. It's not good, but it's not bad either. I even don't like her line at all. Also, she's bad at creating chemistry with actors.

Byeon woo seok. Don’t get me wrong he is talented but his acting is okay, just okay. Not bad but not too good, something between okayish and lowkey good. But i have seen people complaining about him not being on top 10/20 actors of all time, like chill?

Also i think the top 1 reason of people hyping him as an actor is his appearance, he is handsome and tall and muscular, and he is “manly” and “cute” and sometimes imaginary boyfriend of some delusional people.

still not bad tho, just should improve

Cha eun woo is really trying to improve and with every drama he is improving for better. Also as an idol he is perfect but as an actor he lacks passion and talent but he is really trying and improving and I appreciate that, it’s probably mostly his roles. Directors should give him more diverse and alive roles