Jollytheawesomeone wrote: Kim Jae Wook is probably the best good looking man in Korea and he's amazing in everything he does! Ahhh you just haft to love him there's no other choice!:P

I say best good looking man across the world!
Agree with u 100%
I also agree! He's just...he can be so adorable, sexy, cool, mysterious, fashionable, silly and just...he's adorable. I really hope he comes back to the dramas eventually. :/
I was re-watching Dal Ja's Spring two weeks back and almost forgot he played a bit part in that as Lee Min Ki's best friend. I was reminded of how pretty he is. I can't wait to see him in a drama again. One that deserves him! (yes...I am looking at you Mary Stayed Out All Night...ugh!)
Don't get me started on Mary Stayed Out All Night! That was the most disappointing drama ever. I mean really? She picks the guy whose an ass? What is that? Jae Wook at least appreciated her and could own up to his own faults. :/ And he got slapped a lot because of her. Maybe both of the guys should've been together, they were a cuter couple anyway. XD
Marry stayed out all night: the drama I couldn't bear to finish even though Jae wook was in it. Minhamnida Jae Wooksshi, but never make me watch such %$#%^%& again.
Jeaniessi wrote: I was re-watching Dal Ja's Spring two weeks back and almost forgot he played a bit part in that as Lee Min Ki's best friend.

I was reminded of how pretty he is. I can't wait to see him in a drama again. One that deserves him! (yes...I am looking at you Mary Stayed Out All Night...ugh!)

yeah, a very small part in Daljas.. i wonder why cant they give him a lead role.
I dropped Dal Ja Spring. I didn't like Wookie bear not having a lot of parts in it. Only reason I watched the drama. XD I'm so bad. But did he show up in anymore episodes I saw him in like 2 and that was it.
cipherink wrote: I dropped Dal Ja Spring. I didn't like Wookie bear not having a lot of parts in it. Only reason I watched the drama. XD I'm so bad. But did he show up in anymore episodes I saw him in like 2 and that was it.

too bad actually. Yes his part is small but Dal Ja's Spring is really a top notch drama. and it was so long ago it was before his star began to rise. Even in the small moments you can see his talent. I like the fact that he is very good at music, has stretched his talent into doing both movies and acting in plays as well. I look forward to seeing him do more!
cipherink wrote: Maybe both of the guys should've been together, they were a cuter couple anyway. XD

Jae Wook was my only reason for watching MSOAN. If he wasn't in it I would have dropped that drama like a hot potato. It was just so bad!

The last 15 minutes of bromance was worth watching it until the end though :D If only we had more of that from the beginning.. sigh
So KJW changed his managing company, hope they will manage him well (by that I mean influence him to do a new drama, pretty please)! Heres the news which I found on his FB fan page, Walrus: 안녕하세요. 에이리스트(A list)엔터테인먼트입니다. A-list Entertainment is pleased to inform you this great news. こんにちは、エイリスト(A list)エンタテインメントと申します。 늘 변함없이 배우 김재욱씨의 활동에 관심 가져주시고 응원해주시는 팬 여러분께 진심으로 감사 드리며 소속사 이전에 대해 알려드립니다. We are always appreciating for your continuous attentions and interests in actor Jae Uck Kim and would like to inform the change of his entertainment management agency. 相変わらず俳優のキムジェウクさんの芸能活動にご関心、ご応援をたくさん頂きこころより感謝致します。この度はキムさんの所属事務所の移籍についてのお知らせ致します。 지난 4월 4일 2년 여간의 군복무를 마치고 돌아온 김재욱씨가 에이리스트(A list)엔터테인먼트로 소속사를 이적하였습니다. Jae Uck Kim who completed two years of military service as of April 4th has transferred his entertainment management agency to A-list Entertainment. 先月4月4日2年間の軍隊訓練を終えて除隊したキムさんがエイリストエンタテインメントに所属事務所を移籍いたしました。 에이리스트는 역할과 장르를 가리지 않고 다방면에서 활동하며 탄탄한 연기력을 갖춘 김재욱씨가 배우로서 더욱 성장하고, 다양한 분야에서 활발한 활동을 할 수 있도록 적극적으로 서포트 할 계획입니다. A-list Entertainment will unstintedly support Jae Uck Kim who has splendid acting abilities regardless of role or genre so that he can become a better actor and build active acting careers in various fields. 弊社役割やジャンルを問わず多方面で芸能活動をする上安定した演技力を備えたキムさんが俳優としてより成長し、より広い分野で活発な活動ができるように力を尽くすつもりです。 앞으로 다양한 분야에서 한층 성숙된 연기력을 선보일 배우 김재욱씨에게 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드립니다. We will sincerely appreciate your expectations and supports for actor Jae Uck Kim who is going to show his superb acting in various genres. これからもより多様な分野で一層成熟した演技をお見せする俳優キムジェウクさんにご期待とご応援の程宜しくお願い致します。 현재 김재욱씨와 팬 여러분들이 함께 소통하는 ‘김재욱 닷컴’ 운영에 대해서는 협의 후 자세히 말씀드리겠습니다. Also, we will be back with the notification for the operation of 'kimjaeuck.com', an inter communication space between Jae Uck Kim and his fans, after consultation. 現在キムさんとファンの皆さんとのコミュニケーションのためのサイト“キムジェウクドットコム”の運営については前所属事務所との協議が終わる次代お知らせ致します。 추후 자세한 내용으로 다시 인사드리겠습니다. 감사합니다. Further details will be announced later. Thanks. 詳しい内容はまた改めてお知らせしますのでどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 とうもありがとうございます。
Dude no way! I am so excited. His last one didn't give him good enough roles. Not that I disliked his roles or anything but maybe this one will be able to influence dramas to give KJW a main role or something.

I personally think KJW would make it better in Japan. He knows Japanese...I think...if he doesn't he can speak it well. XD But I think he would be better received. Korea doesn't give him enough love. :[
I also think he would make it BIG in Japan ~~ Plus he already is known in Korea mostly as a model or indie band singer/guitarist. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Nah you are right. But see! I think Japan would love him and worship him as he deserves to be such. He has a look and style I think the Japanese are more accepting of. Not that I'm saying Korea has anything against it with their Flower Boys and all but I dunno...I can just see KJW being big in Japan.
I can picture him in Korea fine, there's a lot of actors in korea who doesn't follow typical route. Lee Min Ki is for one who also happens to be a good friend of him. And I also know that as a fact that korean indie movie scene is far more diverse than we actually give it credit for. But then again, it's Kim Jae Wook. The person who on the peak of his modeling career decided to act just to check out if he likes it and just about when he's about to get big in it, decided to re concile with his college band mates to start, be hold, an indie band! And when his that crazy band started to get attention and he was even cast and acted in a musical, our beloved decided to go for mandatory military service................. I don't think he gives a rat's ass about what everyone else is thinking, much less how to get popular! We have a tough road ahead as his fans I guess!
All I know is the new industry better provide for KJW. It sounds like his last one didn't. I mean I loved the roles he was in and all, but...well...all I need to say are Bad Guy and Mary Stayed Out All Night. I loved the characters don't get me wrong but I'm tired of KJW getting the short end of the stick. Even in Coffee Prince he doesn't get the girl. D: Antique is probably my most favorite role but then again it was my favorite BL manga. XD But I'd just be happy if he was happy in what he does. Music seemed to make him happy so maybe that will be fine. I just want what's best for him. Oh Geez, I sound like a mother lol. Wanting what's best for the kids.