Yeah at least they gave him a second lead role that doesn't seem as bad as some of the others, not that I didn't like his characters, but Mary Me Marry or Mary Stayed Out All Night just...that...was...so...evil. SO EVIL. It seems like his new management company though is helping him so I'm happy for him. :D I still am going to make a petition somewhere that he gets a lead role. And gets the girl/guy! Whatever his preference. XD
i hope he gets some better representation b/c he is probably one of the best actors in his age group.
waaaa he makes some smexy ass ghost I bet :'DDD
I wonder if any teasers or commercials are out. I want to see him in action. And he would be a sexy ghost~
Check the drama thread!
sakurahues wrote: Check the drama thread!

thanks sakura!

pics are awesome! he rocks that hairstyle!
@Shaz I'm drooling at them myself! Oh, he looks great with any hair style :) Can't wait for the drama to start!
sakurahues wrote: @Shaz
I'm drooling at them myself! Oh, he looks great with any hair style :)
Can't wait for the drama to start!

I feel for Taec!
Whole world is gonna hate him!
As Sakura posted some on the drama thread, I'm posting some here

more pics!

And me here.........................

I prefer him with short hair ! Hot!
he looks sooooo handsome now!!! i prefer his look now more
he is more handsome now than before and there is good chemistry between the two of them.... 'all i can say give that man a tiger' he deserve a lead male drama...
I disagree with you Ej101. While he is still handsome, he has always been handsome to me even with his long hair. Dunno why people have issues with his long hair, but oh well. You're own lost.
Am I the only one who liked his long hair here?! *mourns for her loss at corner* But he looks mighty fine in short hair too! *drools shamelessly at the same time*