That was the episode where they invited the boys from Antique Bakery to Come To Play.. I watched it on youtube, without subs though :(
I don't know why but I don't really like him, do u guys have a drama or movie which will make me fall in love with him?
ChingooLaotang wrote: I don't know why but I don't really like him, do u guys have a drama or movie which will make me fall in love with him?

First if you don't like him why post in here? You could of just asked. Second what have you seen of him?

Antique Bakery is definitely a watch unless your homophobic then nto best choice
Bad Guy would be the second best choice

If you go on his profile you can see other options. He doesn't have a lot and nothing new since he's on his army leave and won't be back for a few months.
i was sad when i saw him not getting the gurl in mary me mary ( a stupid drama, was really a disappointment but still i continue to watch it caz of kim jea wook) and loved him in coffee prince and bad guy
In past few days, talked to some friends about him. So today I thought I should just check some of his pics...........
GOD I couldn't breath!!!!!What's happening to me...........................

Ah these pics wake up the fangirl in me.. I hate smokers but KJW makes smoking look sexy :P
Name a thing Sakura that kjw cannot make look sexy!
Kim jae Wook can pull off anything. Time to change my avatar. Although I feel Ayano Gou is the Japanese Kim Jae Wook. But KJW is timeless so... Also anyoen know when he's supposed to return? Was it this month or in spring?
BluebirdSage wrote: Kim jae Wook can pull off anything. Time to change my avatar. Although I feel Ayano Gou is the Japanese Kim Jae Wook. But KJW is timeless so...

Also anyoen know when he's supposed to return? Was it this month or in spring?

Hehehe.................I just can't help but have him as mu avi!

I guess he will come out in April, I'm not sure but that's when his 21 month ends.
Ah fellow KJW lovers! Most people stare at me and go who? Then I have to convert them to his sexiness. Ah I hope he comes back to the drama world after his time in the army. I miss seeing him on screen. Hopefully he'll go back to his music as well.
I can't wait to see him back on the screen as well but I fear he won't be in a hurry.. he seems pretty laid back to me, taking time to decide what he wants to do. Which is good for him but bad for his eagerly waiting fans :P
YAY! I am so glad! I hope he comes back to the drama and music world. I missed him. But it's understandable if he doesn't D: But I am glad he's safe.
Come out you already!
Totally changing my avie to KJW to support his soon-to-be release!