No Min-woo made his debut as the drummer (with the stage name Rose) in the rock band TRAX in 2004. He left the band in 2006, and briefly became a guitarist for The Romantist before it disbanded. In 2009 he returned to the music scene as the leader of the project group 24/7, with Lee Jang-woo and Hyun Woo. They released the single 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
He began pursuing an acting career in 2008, and gained notice with his supporting roles in the 2010 TV series Pasta and My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox. He landed his first leading role in the four-episode drama special Rock Rock Rock, a biopic about the life of Boohwal lead guitarist Kim Tae-won. Then for his role as a cancer patient in 2011's Midas, No lost 9.5 kilograms (21 pounds). His long-delayed drama Full House Take 2 (a loose sequel to the 2004 hit) secured air dates on Japan's TBS and Korean cable channel SBS Plus in 2012. No was cast as the male lead in the Chinese TV series Love Expiration Date, for which he will also serve as OST music director, composing and writing songs for the soundtrack.
Even with that hideous hair of him in Full House Take 2, I still love him to death!
I remember falling head over heels with his role in My GF is a Gumiho, he was such an eye candy!! And I heard that he's all natural (no plastic surgeries) so that makes him a real hottie!
He has good looks, i must admit. But what i like in him more than looks is his acting talant. Its still not in full bloom and i hope he gets more interesting projects like " Rock, Rock, Rock" was. There he mastered role what made me respect him like actor. Sadly Full House 2 doesnt use his acting potential, they mostly use his looks there.Sad, bc i hoped to see his acting in Full House 2. I love his acting in Midas, you really can relate with his charater. And in My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox... he was tiny bit frozen but... he wasnt human, so maybe his veiw of this kind beeing was not so wrong. I havent seen any in mine life ...so it is hard to judge :P I still havent seen Pasta...mine bad. But i have seen Frozen Flower, this splendid movie has oh so many young talanted and handsome actors in cast. I like his music style too... So he is next potential super entertainer from Korea if they let him act more.
I absolutely love him !
I've been a fan of his since the days he was Rose of TRAX (aka 2004/2005 til now)

His hair in FH2 is _NOTHING_ compared to his TRAX hair ~~
I loved his hair back then too XD

And just to spread the love ~~
He has some crazy singing and drumming skills !
Oh and this proves his looks ! From the time he auditioned to be part of TRAX in SM auditions:

Omo, it's No Min Woo!! *Goes to gather pics of him* I said this before but CS, I really love your No Min Woo's profile pic, you know how much I like smexy men with long hair!!
No Min Woo is my love since 2004 ~~ *proud to have known him for 8 years*
@ROCKOUT529 is No Min Woo's twitter btw
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I absolutely love him !
I've been a fan of his since the days he was Rose of TRAX (aka 2004/2005 til now)

His hair in FH2 is _NOTHING_ compared to his TRAX hair ~~
I loved his hair back then too XD

And just to spread the love ~~
He has some crazy singing and drumming skills !

I almost didn't recongnize him in his older days, wow!

Rourou wrote: Omo, it's No Min Woo!! *Goes to gather pics of him*

I said this before but CS, I really love your No Min Woo's profile pic, you know how much I like smexy men with long hair!!

LOL, just for you Rou, here's the pic in full size:

With Park Ki Woong:

I first took notice of NMH when he was in Pasta. Simply gorgeous with a killer smile. Although he's still just as pretty, I miss the buffed version of him. (see deadly link below)
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/infiniti512/a_Image1_zpseb3a23ca.jpg

This was tweeted by my current rockerboy crush Devin Lee who appeared with NMH in Rock Rock Rock.
wow He didn't look like a woman in that link @.@