Big because of Gong Yoo who was too good for that stupid drama.
If I like an actor or an actress or even director, I try to find other movies or series with them. Even if the project doesn't appeal to me in the first place, I 'll have to check it out at least. Right now I'm watching "Incarnation of Money", because of Kang Ji Hwan, which I'm really enjoying. But I don't think I would have started watching it if it wasn't for him, because initially the story and other actors didn't interest me.
playful kiss because of kim hyun joong xD
Hot Blood - I watched an episode of this a year ago but didn't like it and dropped. After watching East of Eden and liking Park Hae Jin in that, I picked up HB again. In the end, I surprisingly like the show a lot more the second time around. I really like his character in that.
Here are some of the drama I watched only because of the actor/actress (when an actor/actress pleases me, I put his/her drama in my PTW list :D) King2Hearts, Babo: Miracle of a Giving Fool - Ha Ji Won A Millionaire's First Love, The Snow Queen, My Name is Kim Sam Soon - Hyun Bin Faith - Lee Min Ho The Greatest Love, Queen In Hyun's Man - Yoo In Na A Love to Kill - Rain My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - Shin Min Ah Why Why Love, Drunken to Love You, Tattoo(Spider Lilies) - Yang Rainie Love Contract - He Mike Scent of a Woman - Uhm Ki Joon Rooftop Prince, I Miss You, Miss Ripley (I'm currently watching it)- Park Yoochun IRIS - T.O.P Innocent Man - Song Joong Ki Big - Bae Suzy The Moon that Embraces the Sun - Han Ga In And the list goes on and on I'm interested in a drama whether by the actors or the synopsis (I usually don't even read the synopsis when there are actors I like, this way I don't know at all what the story will be about but I already know that it'll please me^^ )
devitto wrote: I started almost all the dramas I watched because various of my favorite actors were in them. Usually I start liking them after a while or drop them if I don't, though.

I really forced my way through "Muscle Girl" only for Lee Hong Ki, though. ;)

Hahahahahaha So did I for "Muscle Girl", my hopes were high until the last minute but in the end nothing happened :( ahhaha
For me who is the fan of the Korean Cinema , Korean movies and Korean TV Dramas are two different world. for movies If I'm curious about director, actors , genre, plot and I'm always looking for news and new actors and directors, for tv dramas everything for me is really in different way... I can't watch Drama if I don't like cast and if I'm not interested in actors of main cast. I can watch terrible and bad drama because of only actor who I like :D :D but I have my favorite OCN channel and I'm always interested in OCN dramas without looking at cast and main actors. what about dramas which I watched only because of the actor: When a man loves (Song Seung Hun) Nail shop "Paris" (Song Jae-Rim) Faith (lee min ho) The Snow Queen (Hyun Bin) Sorry, I Love You (So ji sub) Full House Take 2 >> No Min Woo...( -_- ) I Love Lee Tae Ri >> Kim Kibum ... it was hard... ( -_- ) The Great Seer (Ji Sung) Big ( Gong Yoo)
my princess ( kim ta he) personal taste ( le min ho ) lie to me ( yoon eun he ) big ( suzy ) my girlfriend is a gumiho ( le sung gi )
my princess ( kim ta he) personal taste ( le min ho ) lie to me ( yoon eun he ) big ( suzy ) my girlfriend is a gumiho ( le sung gi )
i watched that winter, the wind blows because of jo in sung and sweetie kim bim... i almost always choose dramas that way - let all the senses enjoy, hehehe...
When a man loves (Song Seung Hun) I watched it when it was aired,otherwise I wouldn't watched it.
Most dramas, but they must have an appealing plot too. But there's been a few exceptions: When A Man Loves ... because of Song Seung Hun The Vineyard Man & Take Care of Our Young Lady ... because of Yoon Eun Hye (and both were pretty good) Nail Shop Paris ... Thunder Monstar - Junhyung
Yeps, all the time. The importance of the actors is pretty much on par with the plot for me. If I don't like the actors, I wouldn't be able to sit through the drama. Sometimes, I develop obsessions over actors when I first discover them, then I go back and look through all their previous works, too.
I have watched Faith because of Lee Min Ho! Love this drama so much!!
isn't the main pull of any drama are the main cast... basically i always read the synopsis if does sound intriguing i will watch it, if the first episode good enough to pull me i will happily finish it and if the main actor is my fave then its more worth watching it... but even if he is my fave actor and the story plot is making me sleep then bye bye... no more second try....