Not a big fan of doing it as the story is above everything for me. In fact I often end up dropping dramas that I've started purely because I like one of the actors like Suspicious Partner(Ji Chang-wook) or Personal Taste(LMH), Man to Man(Park Hae-jin) I really like them, but the stories weren't my cup of tea. 

Just started High School King of Savvy, as Seo In-guk is adorable, will see whether I'd be able to stick to it.
Park Bo Young for Strong Woman and Oh My Ghostess.

Surviving 100++ episode family drama "Person who gives happiness" for Son Seung Won~

My top 3 actors:

1.  Yeo Jin-Goo
  2. Kang Ha-Neul
  3. Teeradeth (Ken) Wongpuapun (I  stayed with Sawan Biang because of him)

Anything these guys are in, I will watch or have watched:

• Hyun Bin
  • Jo In Sung
  • Ji Sung
  • So Ji Sub
  • Lee Min Ho
  • Jang Hyuk
  • Jo Jung Suk
  • Song Seung Heon
  • Lee Seung GI
  • Joo Ji Hoon
  • Ji Chang Wook

Find it a lot easier to binge something when an actor I like is in it :D

I binged stuff with:

• Park Seo Joon
  • Do Kyung Soo

Planning on binging stuff with: 

• Jo Jung Suk
  • Jo In Sung

I pretty much watched a lot of Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook. I tried to watch Gong Hyo Jin, Joo Won stuff because I think their acting is great... But mostly I discover new dramas because I like the actor/actress.

• Code Blue for Yamashita Tomohisa and Toda Erika >.<"
  • Bloody Monday for Kichise Michiko. Loved her in Liar Game.
  • Was gonna watch Hu Ge's new drama Game of Hunting because I saw him in the poster lol 

I do this a lot for Infinity Challenge Members though since I find them funny and Infinity Challenge tends to slyly introduce new shows.

• Happy Together for Park Myung Soo and Yoo Jae Suk.
  • Running Man for Yoo Jae Suk and Ha Ha and Kim Jong Kook.
  • Take care of my fridge and Weekly Idol for Hyung Don.
  • My Little Television for Jung Jun Ha & Park Myung Soo.
  • Alice: Boy From Wonderland (Hong Jonghyun)
  • Choco Bank (Jongin)
  • Dream Knight (Got7)
  • Falling For Do Jeon (Minseok)
  • Jumping Girl (Ukwon & B-Bomb)
  • The Peach Tree (Ryu Deokhwan)

And more.

The list of dramas are too long so i made a list instead:

https://mydramalist.com/list/b1zwEnZL

anything with them in it i would have watched, rewatched, plan to watch:

Kim Min Jong

Yeon Jung Hoon

Sung Si Kyung

Lee Seo Jin

Jang Hyuk

Park Shin Yang

Jung Woo Sung

Kim Rae Won

Ji Jin Hee

planning to:

Lee Dong Wook

Gong Yoo

wsa67:
I end up doing this all the time. I find a drama I like, then check the actor/actress out here on MDL and go through their list of dramas and movies and start watching those, until someone else catches my eye.

Same, haha 

Lee yo won I like her acting style which is calm but strong enough to lead the drama. started to follow her since drama 14days. 

Lee jong suk Even though he has some ups and downs in his philmohraphy, I basically like his acting and how he tries to present the role. So I try all his drama even though some I quit (doctor stranger..)

Joo ji hoon I watched most of his movies/dramas. Mostly they were excellent. both the movie itself and his acting. I especially liked Entique and Ma wang. Have high trust in his choice of movie and his acting that it will satisfy my personal taste.

Seo in guk Since reply 1997 I found most of his dramas were good which is amazing. I only didnt watch the historical drama.. Forgot the name. But except that, everything was good especially Squad38. His acting is powerful that attract me.

Jo seung woo New!! Like him from Stranger. Such a genius actor! I try to watch all his previous movies and dramas.. But some seems to be quite hard.. But I still want to watch coz I want to see how he acts in other character and sure to follow his upcoming things.