HeidiLyon wrote: The first few dramas I watched, didn't know who was who, but fell in love with Lee Min Ho when I watched Faith (my 3rd drama) then watched everything of his... found Kim Bum and Kim Hyun Joon in BOF, watched all theirs, found a few other good actors, watched all theirs, etc etc. I've watched quite a few based on synopsis, like Missing You, and found even more actors/actresses I had to see everything by.

I have told others, and it's true, I'm a Certified Stalker :P I see all the dramas, the movies (if I can find them), the CFs on Youtube, interviews, variety show stints, etc.... I'm so pathetic LOL

Not at all XD!
I do the same, but most of the time I'm still able to stop myself from searching for every interview etc. :). And sometimes I discover actor x while searching for everything available from actor y. Then I have to pause with y and start with x, and the whole thing starts again.
But I also look for dramas in a plot based way ^^. Still I have to see everything from my fav :).
Faith, City Hunter, Gu Family Book, Panda and Hedgehog.
I will definitely start a drama that stars one of my favs and other actors that I feel are good at their craft. But no matter who it is, Won Bin, Eric, Joo Won, if the script is bad, or the other actors sux, then I am not going to suffer through it.

There's also the other end where I will specifically not watch a drama if someone I don't care for or one whose acting skills aren't up to par stars in it.
i definitely watched Shining Inheritance especially for Lee Seung Gi but then found that Han Hyo Joo was also in(know her from Iljimae) then i watched it and i felt so relieved that i did. After that, For Han Hyo Joo, i choose to watch Dong Yi and it became one of my favourite dramas ever!
Missing You-Yoo Seung Ho Bullfighting-Mike He all Lee Jun Ki's movies because of him :) I could go on and on and on lol
I watched Boys over flower and personal teats because of Lee Min Ho.
Most of the dramas I've watched are because of the actors I want to see in it to be honest - I think it's the same for most people, although if the plot sucks I'll probably stray away from it for a while, but in the end I'm likely to give up and give it a shot anyway. Some of these I've even dropped despite wanting to see the actors to be honest. If it sucks or I'm bored of it I'm not going to suffer for them, I'm not that dedicated. Yeah...this list is probably going to be scarily long in comparison to a lot of people's lists, don't mind me. (There would be a couple more including Japanese and Thailand Actors/Actresses as well though.) One of the first dramas I watched was because of SHINee's Minho being To Beautiful You, then moving to Salamander Guru and the Gang and dropping it. Then I moved onto Lee Minho with Personal Taste and City Hunter. (Planning to for Heirs too.) I also watched School 2013, When I was Prettiest (Movie), and I Hear Your Voice for Lee Jong Suk. (Planned for No Breathing) Welcome to Royal Villa for SHINee's Onew. Dating Agency for SHINee's Taemin special appearance. Master's Sun for Seo In Guk. (Planned for No Breathing) Nail Shop Paris for MBLAQ's Thunder. Mary Stayed Out All Night, Baby & I (Movie), Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (Movie) for Jang Geun Suk. Flower Boy Next Door, Goong S, Heartstrings for Park Shin Hye. (Planned for Heirs too.) Rooftop Prince for JYJ's Yoochun and for Lee Tae Sung. Special Investigation Unit (Movie) for Joo Won. Panda and Hedgehog for Super Junior's Donghae. Playful Kiss for SS501's Kim Hyun Joong. Heartstrings for CNBLUE's Yonghwa. Reply 1997 for INFINITE's Hoya and A-PINK's Eunji. God of Study for Lee Hyun Woo. Yeah, most of my "actors" are band members, but for the most of them I really didn't care what band they were in, it was more for the acting purposes. I guess you could label me a K-pop band member follower actor wise though...
City Hunter & Faith because of Lee Min Ho... But I didnt finish either. xD And I also watch Kim Bum's most of the movies and dramas :3
I do this all the time. I started Hong gil dong and Love rain because of Jang Guen Suk even though i haven't completed either of them. I watched my girlfriend is a Gumiho and Pasta because of No Min Woo and Gaksital partly because of Park Ki Woong. and now I'm starting to fangirl over Kim Woo Bin so I intend to watch dramas he's acted in. xD
When the movie/drama is boring I watch just the parts when the actor shows up xD
Nodame Cantabile for example, I watched some parts of the movie because of Shosuke Tanihara ~
Cheongdamdong Alice too (I hate Park Shi Hoo), I just watched Nam Goomg Min.
I watched My princess only because of Song Seung Heon and I think I'll regret it for the rest of my life, LOL. It was only worth it because of the shower and the eyelashes scenes.
Lee Jong Suk - Pinocchio, I hear your voice og W. 
Just because i love him. 
I started Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo mainly because of Lee Joon Gi and even Kang Ha Neul. I didn't expect much from the drama but now I'm enjoying it!!
Haha literally most of the time. It's usually the actor that gets me to notice the drama...but if the drama does end up being crappy I don't always stick to it and I tend to drop it. Currently I'm watching Scarlet Heart for Lee Jun Ki and Shopping King Louie for both Nam Ji Hyun and Seo In Guk - both of these dramas are dramas that if it weren't for the actors, I would have never picked it up in the first place based on the summary. I also went into Moonlight Drawn By Clouds for Bogummy and YooJung...but even if that drama has different leads I would have still ended up watching it mainly due to it being my type of drama.it sounded so cute :)