There's a topic already "Dream OTP" which is about romantic couplings - but it got me thinking, what groups of actors would you like to see together not necessarily romantically - and in what kinds of settings?

I really enjoyed the three FL's in Search:WWW - what other actors and actresses do you think would be interesting to see side by side on-screen?

Two of my favourite actresses are Park Bo Young and Kim So Hyun and I have thought they might be good together as older/younger sisters - the age gap bringing some sparks and they have a different perspective on their lives - but fundamentally they're on the same side, they spa off on each other constantly but when the chips are down they're 100% there for each other.

Over to you :)

So far I’ve seen park Seo Joon and Woo Do Hwan together 

Jang Hyuk and Woo Do Hwan together 

I’d like to see Seo Kang Joon with anyone of my fav actors but can’t think atm

Woo Shik and Ki Yong! They were in The Boy Next Door and I'd love to see them play as brothers or friends. I just wanna see them in a full length drama

Maybe those actors born 1987 :D. Comedy/drama like "Fast and Furious". No romance necessary. 

Jang Keun Suk,
Lee min ho,
Ji Chang Wook,
Lee Seung-gi,
Seo In-guk
Jung II Woo 

so ji sub and song seung heon...best buddies in real life, would like to see them in a drama together.