Which of these amazing acotr do you rather DATE and WHY??? Post your favourite pics of them...
Lee Seung Gi is a better actor in my opinion and he is more charismatic. I'm not sure about dating though. They are not too much physically appealing to me and I don't know their personalities. But still Lee Seung Gi seams more like a person I would find interesting.
Well, i think that i would make that decision as well even i love Lee Min Ho as well. I just think that seung gi is more fun and reliable aas well as having more talents. But don't get it wrong since i love both actors!
I don't like Seung Gi so much. I'd rather chose Min Ho. :D
i love both of them but i prefer the drama which seung gi in it. i love his all drama
lee seung gi for me :D
Something's on!!! Are You Guy Seung Gi's real fan or Min Ho real fan????Which of these actor do you think wil take over K-lovers' heart?
Definitely Lee Seung Gi. ^.^
I can't comment on either of their acting since I've never seen a drama with them (well, I did see Lee Seung Gi's cameo in The Greatest Love, but that doesn't count). Anyway, based entirely on looks Lee 'Hotdamn!' Min-ho! :)
Lee Seung Gi is an amazing actor imo. About dating i can't say exactly. I don't know their character in real life so i can't chose.. Sorry >.< I'm not a girl who chose the guy from his look. He can be handsome all you want but if he doesn't have a nice character i won't be with him. I know them only as actors so i can't chose.
Lee Seung Gi because he's awesome, an amazing actor, and cute! >_<
Lee Min ho ...definitely for a date. He seems like he's a better kisser too.