Shiro :

Im in!

Yasss!!!!

I'll persuade Hazel too :)

Caspleo:

A not so good suggestion but definitely worth to say.

How about all the active members of this club write a fan guide to JHI so that we can create more awareness for this club as well as for JHI. So, that he doesn't only get noticed as a handsome actor who played the guest role in some major dramas but also as a great and versatile actor in a lead role.

Just a suggestion lol

definitely in :)

Maybe we can try to get it around the time D.P is released or if Snowdrop ever airs.... Any way are you going to ask if its okay? 

Caspleo:

A not so good suggestion but definitely worth to say.

How about all the active members of this club write a fan guide to JHI so that we can create more awareness for this club as well as for JHI. So, that he doesn't only get noticed as a handsome actor who played the guest role in some major dramas but also as a great and versatile actor in a lead role.

Just a suggestion lol

Great idea, I'm in! 

Shiro :

Maybe we can try to get it around the time D.P is released or if Snowdrop ever airs.... Any way are you going to ask if its okay? 

ohh yes thats a really good idea just b4 it airs or while airing is a good idea

Suckerforhappyendings:

ohh yes thats a really good idea just b4 it airs or while airing is a good idea

When is the schedule for airing??

Shiro :

Ask whom? An editor? It'll be better if someone else asks because I just added some topics for me and I am afraid that she might say no lol xD

Caspleo:

When is the schedule for airing??

no idea people are guessing afteraugust for d.p, their not giving us the date yet and snowdrop too 

Suckerforhappyendings:

no idea people are guessing afteraugust for d.p, their not giving us the date yet and snowdrop too 

Ahhh..... then when should we write??

what I could see D.p will probably available in September and Snowdrop in December, so its up to you I have 2 articles in that I have started on but I can ask if you want 

Im going to write the flowing in the forums; Hi, some of the members of the cult of the cutie pie would like to write a fan guide to Jung Hae In maybe to be published before D.P airs, what are you thoughts about that? 

I don't know squat about writing articles but I'm in!! We will do it together, right?

Shiro :

Im going to write the flowing in the forums; Hi, some of the members of the cult of the cutie pie would like to write a fan guide to Jung Hae In maybe to be published before D.P airs, what are you thoughts about that? 

I think that's good

Benizakura:

I don't know squat about writing articles but I'm in!! We will do it together, right?

My first (co written) will be published on Tuesday as long as we are help each other out  (and don,t mind criticism) we will probably be able to do a great job bringing our different perspectives to the mix